IGNORED

Nervous Nellie

When into jones inlet today at the top of the tide couldn’t find any water so got on the land line with the coastguard they said it’s bad every thing shifted to the west nice guy he was a big help at high water the best I could get was nine feet. And he said that’s the best you will get welp 7am in the morning at dead low water I got to leave I only draw a little over fours feet but I’m not feeling good about it. I’ll be up all night. And I’m stay in Rockville center it sucks no parking no where’s I have to use a car service to go to eat.  Can’t wait I’ll be done here Sunday then to Montauk for a week thats nice out there anyway you all say a prayer for me I’m gonna need some special help 

3 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

You got that .

low water better than some of those nights you had to lay it on its side in the slop .

just think , coming in will be easy lol

good luck .

Thanks it’s going to be interesting they said there gonna start digging in January. Shinnecock Inlet next week that’s the nastiest inlet but at least when you come down off of a sea you come down on water. I rather take the windows out then split the boat in two

13 minutes ago, smittty said:

Thanks it’s going to be interesting they said there gonna start digging in January. Shinnecock Inlet next week that’s the nastiest inlet but at least when you come down off of a sea you come down on water. I rather take the windows out then split the boat in two

I fished out of Shinnecock many times....used to fish put of Oaklands Marina. Inlet isn't horrible 

14 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

I stopped going out there when I started going to Cape Cod. Used to be great fishing out there.....drive was brutal. 

I leave my truck there all summer. Wish I could afford to live there. Big deer also and forget about the woman 

Just now, mazzgolf said:

I didn't want to say it - glad someone did.

Someone want to translate? smitty, are you stuck up to the gunwales in mud and need a tow? What's happening!!?!?!? :bonk:

The deeper water shifted in the inlet but the deepest it is is 9 ft at high tide. He has to leave tomm at dead low tide