IGNORED

sold out!

mazzgolf

1 hour ago, LanceinNJ said:

I got one of the 22 9E available. That gives me A and E, plus NY so I'm set.

I just had a conversation  with the Guy at Tackle + Field  as he was asking about NY.

Kind of Funny- I said,I am the only New Yorker that seems to Turkey Hunt NJ- While Half of NEW JERSEY'S  Turkey Hunters  are all up in Sterling Forest  and Stewart on May 1st opener.

And all are welcome.

Now years back when North Jersey had a more robust Turkey Population, I would arrive at Tackle× Field in Wanaque and be back a good 7 men in the line to buy Turkey Permits. And today no Line and,I was first. I said-- not Good- lol!

Seriously, I know the Locations of 3 sets of Tracks - somewhere in 4 different parks + Forests.

If you hunt  Orange County- we have probably  passed eachother. Just a total Fanatic  here even if,I come up empty in Jersey.

So,I pulled 6A ,6B, 6E.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

1 hour ago, Bonefreak said:

Got all 14 and a 12 D & mite pick up a  B week for zone 1 or buy a Pennsy tag since I will be up there for work a few days. Also plan to be in NY for their may 1st opener. Guna be a another sleepless spring!!

Enjoy my State of New York. Sometimes,I see more Jersey Plates then New York on the May 1st opener and early May.

And all are welcome.

I got my 10 permits 

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

8 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

I got my 10 permits 

I might decide to get 2 more permits in C+ D.  I will probably  get my 2 New York Gobblers Quick again- so,I will have extra time.  My Goal is 1 " getting Rare" NJ Mountain  Gobbler. Just happy to be out there.

1 hour ago, Fred Flintstone said:

I just had a conversation  with the Guy at Tackle + Field  as he was asking about NY.

Kind of Funny- I said,I am the only New Yorker that seems to Turkey Hunt NJ- While Half of NEW JERSEY'S  Turkey Hunters  are all up in Sterling Forest  and Stewart on May 1st opener.

And all are welcome.

Now years back when North Jersey had a more robust Turkey Population, I would arrive at Tackle× Field in Wanaque and be back a good 7 men in the line to buy Turkey Permits. And today no Line and,I was first. I said-- not Good- lol!

Seriously, I know the Locations of 3 sets of Tracks - somewhere in 4 different parks + Forests.

If you hunt  Orange County- we have probably  passed eachother. Just a total Fanatic  here even if,I come up empty in Jersey.

So,I pulled 6A ,6B, 6E.

I actually hunt further North. I've been hunting parts of Delaware County for the better part of 40 years. I have a summer place in Sussex and have considered hunting closer to it, but never have. Good luck and be safe.

Edited by LanceinNJ