IGNORED

Daily Check-In, Motivation and Accountability Thread

Sitting in the parking lot at work. So no bike ride at Stephens state park today. And today would be a great day for a ride.  

Gym tomorrow morning. 

I am the Lorax - I speak for the trees. 

Down to 223lbs from 250+ back around last November.  I take Vital Proteins- 1 Scoop in my coffee. That is Collagen.  You need that for Strong + Healthy Joints. Jennifer Aniston puts 1 Scoop in her Coffee as well in her commercial. 

I also use--  Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar.  The weight comes off easy! That helps Insulin Production  by 34%. If you are- Insulin  Resistant- you will pack on the pounds.

DELUTE ACV in Spring water and flush your mouth good. It contains Acetic  Acid which is not good for your teeth or esophagus.  

I take it once in the morning  + evening. 

Getting down to my Fighting Turkey Hunting weight as,I am a mover. I have no Private Food Plot- so must stay in Shape .

Goal is a good 215lbs . I am a Bodybuilder so this would be a good Lean weight for me.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

I took another day off from the gym, my recent blood test results show that my PSA is 0, great, but my testosterone level is still a 5, no wonder I'm such a weak sissy boy!! haha  But I did take a trout scout hike of about 2.5 miles this morning, probably do some yard work and maybe shoot the compound a couple times this afternoon.

without me, my rifle is nothing

2 hours ago, TDietz said:

I took another day off from the gym, my recent blood test results show that my PSA is 0, great, but my testosterone level is still a 5, no wonder I'm such a weak sissy boy!! haha  But I did take a trout scout hike of about 2.5 miles this morning, probably do some yard work and maybe shoot the compound a couple times this afternoon.

Nice 2.5 miles. But most importantly did you find some nice fish or holding water to go back too?   

Pull day complete... feeling the burn

Pull up x3 sets 

Deadlift x3sets

EZbar close curl x3sets

Landmine row x3sets

Reverse barbell curl x3sets

Barbell shrug x3sets

Back hyper extension x3sets

Hammer dumbell  curl x3sets

Incline Chest supported row x3sets

Forearm flexor x3 sets

Face pull x3 sets

Lat pull x3 sets

Ez bar curl wide x 2 sets

On 3/26/2022 at 8:28 AM, Fred Flintstone said:

I also use--  Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar.  The weight comes off easy! That helps Insulin Production  by 34%. If you are- Insulin  Resistant- you will pack on the pounds.

Just found this Thread,  81 come June, Like they say it's never to late. Rather than getting into My Health issues I will just list Doctors;

Gen. Practitioner - Cardiologist  - Pulmonologist - Hematologists - Urologists - 

Between them My Blood gets tested on Average By Monthly. Full Battery,  

Exercise is limited by the Weather,  Come spring I go full ahead with the yard work,  I take One a Day Silver - Iron - Calcium. 

My question to you is, are the pills as good as the Liquid ??  from what is see it is a big Price spread.  90 - 3 a day Pills $19.99 amazon Liquid $12.92 

51d6HK94iML._AC_SL1024_.jpg

71KhCreyEXL._SY741_.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

1 hour ago, 1957Buck said:

Just found this Thread,  81 come June, Like they say it's never to late. Rather than getting into My Health issues I will just list Doctors;

Gen. Practitioner - Cardiologist  - Pulmonologist - Hematologists - Urologists - 

Between them My Blood gets tested on Average By Monthly. Full Battery,  

Exercise is limited by the Weather,  Come spring I go full ahead with the yard work,  I take One a Day Silver - Iron - Calcium. 

My question to you is, are the pills as good as the Liquid ??  from what is see it is a big Price spread.  90 - 3 a day Pills $19.99 amazon Liquid $12.92 

51d6HK94iML._AC_SL1024_.jpg

71KhCreyEXL._SY741_.jpg

No expert here. I take a good 2 Times a day. I follow the Label and delute in water. Flush after.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge.