IGNORED

6th Annual Game Dinner and Man Stuff Party - March 2022

I was thinking about you boys enjoying all that good food and fun Saturday ! Wish I could have been there to meet yall ,I dont have to many friends that hunt or live around here anymore and to read the ball busting coments on here is awesome ! Wife was sick and had to move my daughter this weekend , just her and I. Shes a trooper. Anyway hope to run into yall someday face to face . Post photos !  

Let’s do it again this weekend!!! 

Seriously, I want to thank everyone for the good time and a special thank you to Lou, you’re a gracious host Bud and I really appreciate it. And I want to thank all the other law enforcement guys that were there, (and the ones that couldn’t make it of course), for doing the hard job. Thank you

without me, my rifle is nothing

3 hours ago, TDietz said:

Let’s do it again this weekend!!! 

Seriously, I want to thank everyone for the good time and a special thank you to Lou, you’re a gracious host Bud and I really appreciate it. And I want to thank all the other law enforcement guys that were there, (and the ones that couldn’t make it of course), for doing the hard job. Thank you

So glad you made it up Tad! Keep moving forward, you are looking GREAT. 💪💪

Glad to hear all is well and to see you back in action..

Sorry for being so late with this, but I just had to say a big Thanks! to our most gracious hosts Lou and his family! My thanks as well to all who contributed all the fantastic food we enjoyed! It was great to meet so many members and put faces to the screen names, as well as just hanging out and enjoying good refreshments and great conversations!  Definitely looking forward to  the next get together!

3 minutes ago, Dave B. said:

Sorry for being so late with this, but I just had to say a big Thanks! to our most gracious hosts Lou and his family! My thanks as well to all who contributed all the fantastic food we enjoyed! It was great to meet so many members and put faces to the screen names, as well as just hanging out and enjoying good refreshments and great conversations!  Definitely looking forward to  the next get together!

Glad you could make it Uncle Dave!  

• Rusty unpinned this topic