IGNORED

Sykk Physh -Joe G’s boat sank

TheGreek

Many of you know I’m good friends with Joe Gahrmann from Sykk Physh Sportfishing. Since the start of the Pandemic there has been no Union work for him. If he’s lucky it’s been few days every couple months. With no income from that he’s relied on his Charter business. Monday Night he was dealt another blow and the boat sank in the slip.

I know there are a lot of guys here that are clients of Joes and friends too. We started a go fund me to help him with his bills since he lost his fall striper income. Help support a fellow hunter and fisherman.

2f331f2fd57b3e7f518a867b06854305.jpg

Below is the link.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/disaster-relief-for-joe-gahrmann?utm_medium=email&utm_source=product&utm_campaign=p_email%2B4803-donation-alert-v5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its all Greek to me

That sucks. Insurance should cover this

Insurance will cover the boat and motors but not his lost income. Plus the boat market is on a high the past 2 yrs so getting a replacement is tough. He’s been laid off since the pandemic from his Union so he was depending on the fall striper runs

Its all Greek to me

14 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Not sure how it sank Timsquach… could be a thruhull fitting, bilge pump who knows… it’s not being taken out till tomorrow. Right now it’s still in the bottom

That sucks . 
giant heart ache for sure . 
why aren’t they floating it and pumping it out today ? 
longer it sits the more irreparable damage to everything 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

28 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Not sure how it sank Timsquach… could be a thruhull fitting, bilge pump who knows… it’s not being taken out till tomorrow. Right now it’s still in the bottom

That sucks.  I can only imagine how horrible it must feel walking out to your boat and seeing only part of it sticking out of the water.  Hopefully it's covered by insurance, and he can get back on the water soon.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

That sucks . 
giant heart ache for sure . 

Yea they are backed up and can’t get to it till tomorrow. A lot of boats must have gone down in the storm. With the saltwater hitting the wire it’s toast.

Its all Greek to me

26 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

No spill, low priority for Coast guard.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

23 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Yea they are backed up and can’t get to it till tomorrow. A lot of boats must have gone down in the storm. With the saltwater hitting the wire it’s toast.

Who is backed up. Is was a rain storm Monday night and I’m sure that had nothing to do with any boats sinking. I would believe the insurance company might be holding things up and I’m sure the cause was something stupid but not rain