IGNORED

1 week after early bow opened….any field reports about EHD?

Bonefreak

4 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

I havnt sat on stand yet, but info from the NJWW EHD post and family and friends indicate EHD hit really hard.  Driving around scouting fields and no deer to be seen in Ocean n Monmouth counties. 

anyone have field reports about not seeing any deer during this first week of early bow?

I thought it hit my area as I only seen 4 fawns and a spike on 3 sits

Sat hunted away from corn on an oak flat seen multiple does n spikes took my doe.   Moved cam to oak flat with some molasses and deer are on it.

Driving through holiday city delivering Chinese last night deer are every where as usual

6 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

My buddy lives and hunts in Cream Ridge. He hasn't seen any issues yet.

I am not sure because the piece I hunt usually does not hold any deer till mid October. Not seeing deer now may mean nothing, IDK.
I hope your buddy is right. 

I was at the hackettstown fish hatchery all weekend, dead deer all over, stunk to high hell and Coming home from trappers education yesterday I was driving on ferry road in Delaware township I believe it is, along plum brook with my window down, the area stunk of death

2 minutes ago, rgw said:

I was at the hackettstown fish hatchery all weekend, dead deer all over, stunk to high hell and Coming home from trappers education yesterday I was driving on ferry road in Delaware township I believe it is, along plum brook with my window down, the area stunk of death

I was there too.  The stench was terrible.

My spot in Millstone that is usually loaded has been empty and the farmer next door found a lot of dead deer in his fields. I didn't find any dead deer in my lot of woods but have definitely noticed a lot less sign then years past and nothing but fox on camera