IGNORED

2021 EHD in New Jersey

Bone collector 85

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

better chance hunters will do better than state and show restraint

It really is the only way because it happens in groups not the whole zone. At least when it hit in Zone 2 it was really mostly in the refuge. 

• BowhunterNJ changed the title to EHD in Monmouth county

Ill be hunting later in season only to get my son his first deer... and ill be hunting a different area sucks i been putting in time running mineral checking cams hung 5 stands and had three shooters in daily not no more maybe ill just fall striper fish 

Edited by Bone collector 85

Theres more fun hunting with the handicap of a bow than the surness of a gun!The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind!

5 minutes ago, Bad64chevelle said:

Zone 17 northern Burlington county, it’s bad in the last week . You can’t  drive with the windows down . 

Thats how it is in 14 and 15 right now its sad i had a huge group of bucks this year and they gone 

Theres more fun hunting with the handicap of a bow than the surness of a gun!The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind!

On my friends  Fathers farm  buzzards started eating and then stopped ?

Edited by RPK0620

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

25 minutes ago, RPK0620 said:

On my friends  Fathers faruzzards started to m the found one on the edge of the field that buzzards started eating and then stopped ?

Thats weird that a buzzard stopped eating it but fish and game says the meats fine i will not chance that shit. Ill start hunting come November 

Since this was posted my neighbor found 5, 2 bucks, 3 does and at the pond across from me a buck and a doe.

Yellow Meetinghouse & Chambers Road area.

Edited by RPK0620

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

4 minutes ago, Foggy Mountain said:

Guys does the fish and game know about this? Last I heard only one confirmed so far. There could be something they need to know

Hell yeah they know they're inundated with hundreds of calls!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt