IGNORED

New hunting property

2 minutes ago, bucky said:

Its a good area, good luck:up:

17 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

I'm not a road hunter, but sounds like fun if we can all get together

You wouldn't like it Bob, the property is manicured, no blow Downs, to build a ground blind,there's no mountains it's  flat land,my hunting spot,hub blind is a 2 minute walk from the back of the house.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

8 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

What time are we starting the first drive? :scoped:

Jerze I get a little piece of wood's to hunt in Readington Township you think I won the lottery all of a sudden got all these friends.lol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Bob you have a lot of friends. 

Good luck and hope you get something good. 

I have one good friend a member on this site who's helping me.Thank you for your well wishes John!

8 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

Make sure that you check his truck for weapons before he comes on the property. 

He's bringing a case of big cup Reese's.Is that ok?

I have hunted  a couple miles from there in the past 20 years.....I shot a lot of nice bucks there,   but haven't seen or shot  a decent buck in that area for the past 8 years or so....I used to see 25 deer  a sit....lucky if I see I deer now.....I have moved on to different areas and usually make a few sits there each season......every time I leave....I say never again.......Good luck !

Danny v

4 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

I have one good friend a member on this site who's helping me.Thank you for your well wishes John!

Who is this creepy guy. Don’t trust him. Never trust a Mason :lookaround:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈