IGNORED

Canada not opening borders for a while per CNN

4 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

Yes. You are looking at CURRENT regs. My thread states what is planned for mid August. I have problems posting links on here or else I would direct you to it. Maybe you can google it. 

Canada plans to reopen to American tourists by mid-August, other countries by September (msn.com)

Edited by archer36

6 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Yes. You are looking at CURRENT regs. My thread states what is planned for mid August. I have problems posting links on here or else I would direct you to it. Maybe you can google it. 

Canada plans to reopen to American tourists by mid-August, other countries by September (msn.com)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fully-vaccinated-americans-might-enter-canada-as-of-mid-august/ar-AAMd92B?li=BBnbcA1

Keyword here is "might"

1 minute ago, electric10162 said:

Sure. Things can change if Covid does not stay in control here or there. It's on the rise here again. But at least there is a glimmer of hope for guys wanting to go. 

I'm watching South Africa. Supposed to go in September. 

Edited by archer36

13 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

I want to go but don't want the hassle at the border if things aren't "perfect"

If you look at the International day to day travel situation, it's constantly changing. You have to literally follow it everyday until you are ready to go. Like you said, you may get screwed if you aren't aware. 

I just came back from Italy. Was there for 14 days. Requirements for countries vary. I  had a stopover in Germany. Had to comply with their requirements as well as Italy's. Then the U.S. had their own. It's not "fun" travelling these days but it's great while you are there. You have to be sharp or you will get left out in the cold. There is NO fooling around with this. 

If it's not for at least a couple of weeks it's almost not worth the hassle!

Edited by archer36

16 minutes ago, archer36 said:

If you look at the International day to day travel situation, it's constantly changing. You have to literally follow it everyday until you are ready to go. Like you said, you may get screwed if you aren't aware. 

I just came back from Italy. Was there for 14 days. Requirements for countries vary. I  had a stopover in Germany. Had to comply with their requirements as well as Italy's. Then the U.S. had their own. It's not "fun" travelling these days but it's great while you are there. You have to be sharp or you will get left out in the cold. There is NO fooling around with this. 

If it's not for at least a couple of weeks it's almost not worth the hassle!

I can't risk being away from my business too long and I don't want to miss Muzzy and Six Day here.

45 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Sure. Things can change if Covid does not stay in control here or there. It's on the rise here again. But at least there is a glimmer of hope for guys wanting to go. 

I'm watching South Africa. Supposed to go in September. 

Judging by current events, Covid will be the least of your concerns in South Africa

18 minutes ago, Booner said:

Anyone have a vaccine card they don't need? 

Be careful. Vaccination records are coming online. They can be checked. I know that there are laws being introduced that will punish falsification of these cards. Maybe you were kidding but be aware. I put an app on my phone today for that reason.

Edited by archer36

1 hour ago, archer36 said:

Be careful. Vaccination records are coming online. They can be checked. I know that there are laws being introduced that will punish falsification of these cards. Maybe you were kidding but be aware. I put an app on my phone today for that reason.

I'm playing but thx for the concern. I've seen someone charged federally. Not me

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW