IGNORED

No youth hunters out?

DBuck

19 hours ago, Devil Horns said:

My son had a 10am high school baseball game so he didn’t want to get up early. 

I tagged along with my buddy and his son. Birds were gobbling all over and my buddy’s son killed his first turkey. 3 Jakes came in and 2 left. 

Same for mine had HS school game. First time we had permission on private with plenty of turkey sign and had to miss it. Oh well. Hopefully I can get him there one morning this week or next Saturday 

3 minutes ago, Rjtfd said:

Same for mine had HS school game. First time we had permission on private with plenty of turkey sign and had to miss it. Oh well. Hopefully I can get him there one morning this week or next Saturday 

I hear you. It’s tough. I look at it as they only have so many years of sports and school activities. Hunting will always be there for them. We will get out sometime this season. 

Great morning watching my buddies son get his bird though. We were done by 7am and I still got home to watch my sons high school game. Good day for everyone. 

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

19 hours ago, Swamprat said:

Congrats to the hunters! 

Very strange we didn't hear a peep this morning. Odd for where we were.  Had to leave a little early because my son had a job interview at noon. We walked back to the truck and this was in our tire tracks where I backed in.  Lol 

IMG_20210424_093303819.jpg

Check out the sand, are you hunting at the beach? 😂 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 2:05 PM, JackStraw said:

Little Eddie scored on a bird at 1115. Quite a show three of them put on. First bird.

IMG_20210424_111533340~2.jpg

Nice job congratulations.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

On 4/25/2021 at 10:02 AM, Septicdude said:

Me and a friend took his niece out yesterday and were home by 745, girl shot a Jake birds gobbling non stop from 530 till she shot.

That great !!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL