IGNORED

what hunting/fishing/outdoorsman's online stores do you like?

mazzgolf

I've about had it with Cabelas and BassPro. It is sad how BassPro, after the merger, has brought down Cabelas. Cabelas was great in the past - it should have been Cabelas taking over BassPro not the other way around.

Anyway, I liked giving them my business because they are friends to hunters/anglers/trappers/outdoorsmen (I prefer not to buy from Amazon if I can avoid it, and Dick's is persona-non-grata to me).

Other than those, what outdoorsmans shops do you all buy your gear from and recommend? I'm more interested in online stores - I pretty much know what mom-n-pop stores are near me, which I also frequent.

I bought 10 hand tied flies for 1$ from Dick&Jim that was a long time ago!!!... Kids corporate greed IPO 👎 started buying from sportsmans. They debitit my bank account without my authorization. My bank investigated and won the case.! There's one people's I still trusthttps://www.mackspw.com

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Amazon? You really are a democrat. I bet you are reading the WP right now. LOL. Just busting your nuts. Can't wait til you get to kansas.

:rofl: I go where I can get the best price and still get the best product. Amazon definitely allows that. I got rid of my cabelas card a long time ago. I know I’m counting the days 44 days 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I use Amazon A LOT.  But I'll do some Googling for the best price from a reputable store and use Google review and store ratings to determine who is trustworthy at the time.  But hands down if Amazon has it cheapest or the same price, I'm ordering it from there for the sake of simplicity and a hassle free return.

I try to buy from my local shop “Hiway Sports “ otherwise it’s amazon or cabelas because I seem to acquire gift cards. I recently purchased 2 pairs of Costa 580g sunglasses through the Costa website and the return was a nightmare. 6 different phone calls, twice on hold for over an hour and 7 weeks after they received the glasses back, I got my $563 dollars reimbursed. If it was amazon it would have been the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk