IGNORED

Heat Wave.

Won't put my long pants on in this heat to walk in the woods.  Hope it breaks soon and doesn't linger into bow season.  I've hunted in shorts before when it was in the mid 90's for early season.  Thistle, stinging nettle, briers, spider webs, not fun.  Finally had some rain today, but only a quick downpour.  Still didn't break the heat, just added to the humidity.  Everything is drying up, brooks down to a trickle.  Might be a good year to hunt a water source if this doesn't break.

Shoot my body cannot regulate my core body temp anymore on it's own so I enjoy the heat. Too much of long periods could be dangerous but I enjoy it too much.

I'm like a lizard on a hot rock anymore.

My "Handle" is not my aim, I'm paralyzed as a C 4-5 quadriplegic.

19 hours ago, 3Blade said:

I work outside, so yes I am sick of this heat. Had to call it quits early a couple of times this month because it got to me.

You're getting old. Sucks doesn't it? Can't tell you how many a 1600 degree asphalt I wheelbarrowed over 1  3/4 shoulder stone. mean Grandpa.God I Miss him!

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

You're getting old. Sucks doesn't it? Can't tell you how many a 1600 degree asphalt I wheelbarrowed over 1  3/4 shoulder stone. mean Grandpa.God I Miss him!

Yeah definitely can't take the heat like I did in my 20's.  And don't know how roofers and you asphalt guys do it

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸