IGNORED

Netflix watch list

DV1

What's on your Netflix watch list?

Just saw Jericho on there. It's an older series, only 2 seasons but had a cult following, kind of fitting for these pseudo apocalyptic times. I thought it was pretty good, might watch it again. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

We watched it and liked it.  We like Outlander, Ozarks, The Last Kingdom, and there was one about the Templar's, name I cannot remember.   Marco Polo  was good, as well.  One of those might have been on Starz.

I'm starting 3rd season of Ozark now. Need to finish it up quickly because when the weather gets, and stays nice, I abandon the TV.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Outlander is awesome. You have to get past the romance novel aspect and the magical time travel.  The first two seasons are set in Scotland during the Jacobite rebellion and it's aftermath. I watched all the Netflix seasons then got Starz for season 4and 5. Season 5 is one episode a week I think this Sunday is the season finale.

Penny Dreadful: City of Angels on Showtime is good. It takes place in 1930's LA. It has Nazis; Mexicans; bad cops and good cops; crooked polititions all interacting. You have to ignore the supernatural stuff.

Edited by 230jhp

2 minutes ago, Merkel said:

Yeah, we thought it was very good. Also liked Ozark, The Irishman, The Two Popes, Blood Father, The Crown, and Stranger Things.

I was disipointed with the Irishman. Partly because it was so hyped up before it was released. Partly because I dispise Deniro. 

A friend of mine was an extra in it. However he's only on screen for about two seconds.

I watched and really like Ozark. I’m currently watching Longmire which I also really like. Probably going to watch Money Heist next. The Ranch is really funny. WACO is also on my list to watch. I like the first 2 seasons of Designated Survivor and then I lost interest in it but the 1st season was good.  

4 minutes ago, BillW0323 said:

I watched and really like Ozark. I’m currently watching Longmire which I also really like. Probably going to watch Money Heist next. The Ranch is really funny. WACO is also on my list to watch. I like the first 2 seasons of Designated Survivor and then I lost interest in it but the 1st season was good.  

Longmire is excellent.

I only watched 1 or 2 episodes of Ozark. I turned it of because there was too much fagotry for my taste.