IGNORED

Fun Stuff With Kids - COVID Quarantine

BillW0323

I figured after seeing all sorts of threads about trucks, boats, politics, COVID discussions and even at home projects we should have a thread with fun stuff that you have done with your kids during this stay at home order. I have gotten a few projects done around the house but it’s the fun stuff with the kids that helps me keep my mind off all of the negative stuff. Last night my older son and I camped indoors. We setup a beach tent and I dragged his mattress downstairs (no way I was sleeping on the floor lol). His new favorite thing to watch is wrestling so we watched Monday Night RAW on the tv and he also had Angry Birds 2 going on the Ipad. Snack of choice was BBQ chips and chocolate milk!! It was something different but we had a blast. Looks like tonight we are “camping” again but upstairs this time lol. 

A7CC1EC3-1658-44E6-9A8F-FBC40B53BFE1.jpeg

9B094360-0817-4A3F-B91D-8D79288B668F.jpeg

70E547D5-F598-428F-BDC4-DDFDB7116E91.jpeg

755A57FE-E532-4F68-8CD3-116A77AD17A7.jpeg

205768C1-BC04-4D0B-908B-0866B43C21C4.jpeg

Speaking with my brother who is also retired we realized that our routines haven't changed very much except for going out and around to stores other than the food store or pharmacy.

I can't imagine, having 4 boys and depending on their ages what it would have been like.  The other day when food shopping there wasn't a jar of peanut butter or jelly on the shelves nor was there any ice cream... :shock:

I don't envy anyone who is confined with their children especially with the lousy weather we have been having, but make the best of it  and try to enjoy them because before you know it, aside from this being over, they will be grown and gone and then your times together will be few and far between.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

That's awesome Mr. Bill. As a kid we'd play hide and go seek with my brothers and cousins I could fit in the dryer back then lol. We played cowboys and Indians too, holsters with pistol cap guns, bows with suction cup tipped arrows.All good then!Today?😥

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

58 minutes ago, Tuck said:

Please dont report me but the kids and I have been visiting the local golf course that is closed.   Great bike riding path and the fishing is ok too.  

20200327_191754.jpg

20200327_192742.jpg

20200325_191216.jpg

Awesome! I see your son is putting the rod/reel setups to good use! Way more use than they were getting sitting in my garage!!!