IGNORED

Leftover 2020 OTC Turkey Permits Now Available

mazzgolf

I hate this crap! I put in for permits and don’t get them in the lottery. Log in at 10am and put 3 in my cart, my third selection ends up being sold out and then I have to back track to remove it. By the time I get back to the cart with my original 2 selections and re enter my payment info, they are sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was fast I only managed one week 12 A and that was the zone/week with the least amount of tags available, only 34.
11C and 11D with 281 and 267 available sold out instantly

Well, it is what it is, I have Z11A, Z12B and Z11E

Can't imagine what hunting would look like if all those permits were actually sold?

I always wait to look at the weather and hunt Period D. Permits are almost always available. It's two weeks, you can hunt all day. Perfect for a lazy, undedicated Turkey Hunter like me. 

6 minutes ago, badams14 said:

I hate this crap! I put in for permits and don’t get them in the lottery. Log in at 10am and put 3 in my cart, my third selection ends up being sold out and then I have to back track to remove it. By the time I get back to the cart with my original 2 selections and re enter my payment info, they are sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From your post I think I got lucky by selecting one and checking out quickly. 
Then going back everything was gone.
yes this sucks

8 minutes ago, G3 driver said:

This new way doesn't allow you to purchase extra permits for youth.

IIRC, you can always buy youth permit - they do not sell out. I'm not sure, but I seem to remember youth can always get one Y permit.

But you can't buy more than 1 Y permit (again, IIRC)

Edited by mazzgolf

1 minute ago, mazzgolf said:

IIRC, you can always buy youth permit - they do not sell out. I'm not sure, but I seem to remember youth can always get one Y permit.

But you can't buy more than 1 Y permit (again, IIRC)

One youth Y permit and you can buy regular permits for youths if they do fill that tag. The youth permit is good for youth day and the entire season if not filled on youth day

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Go back if you did not get it this AM. I just did and additional permits I was looking for showed up

I remember this last year. I remember checking a few days later, and magically a few permits showed up in zones/periods where they were initially listed as sold out.

Just now, mazzgolf said:

I remember this last year. I remember checking a few days later, and magically a few permits showed up in zones/periods where they were initially listed as sold out.

Yep, I went back +- 10:25 I got two addition weeks, 12-C and 11D, which sold out first thing Am.

14 minutes ago, allmann said:

yea I noticed the same permits that said sold out came back up a few minutes later

It maybe some sales did not go through for whatever reason. Mistakes, rejected by credit card, not completing the purchase