Leftover 2020 OTC Turkey Permits Now Available

6 hours ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Guys-- What is the Easier  or better site to order my Turkey Permits From?                                                                     www.NJ.WildlifeLicense.com " or"-- nj.aspirafocus.com?    Thanks.

I am Not sure what is the 2nd link you posted, it does not even work. The 1st link works well

7 hours ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Guys-- What is the Easier  or better site to order my Turkey Permits From?                                                                     www.NJ.WildlifeLicense.com " or"-- nj.aspirafocus.com?    Thanks.

Nj.wildlifelicense.com will take you to...

https://nj.aspirafocus.com/internetsales

1 hour ago, tuny said:

Why did I not get my permit from the second lottery when there are leftover permits for those dates?

I agree. They should delay and wait for purchase. No purchase, award the others that entered lottery for that specific zone. 

5 minutes ago, Devil Horns said:

Once the OTC rush on permit sales are over, Murphy will probably cancel turkey season. What happens to all the permit money if they cancel the season or parts of it?

I'm thinking the same.  According to FW Council meeting minutes FW will be running in the red due to payroll and employee expenses.  So why did they hire 6 more CPO's? 

They officially changed Conservation Officers title to Conservation Police Officer. 

• BowhunterNJ changed the title to Leftover 2020 OTC Turkey Permits Now Available