IGNORED

Dicks

ithaca10

7 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Yes he is one of them but two wrong never makes it right. Its two different issues anyway. One is your local government trying to take your guns away the other is pushing on national level,. boath need to be stopped

Well these people against guns should take a look back in history and be grateful for legal gun owners. After the invasion a Pearl harbor. We defeated the Japanese. Could have been the other way around except for one reason. Upon the signing of the Japanese surrender. The emperor was asked why did you not invade the mainland inland with your army. His answer, NUT'S... American people have too many guns.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

3 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Well these people against guns should take a look back in history and be grateful for legal gun owners. After the invasion a Pearl harbor. We defeated the Japanese. Could have been the other way around except for one reason. Upon the signing of the Japanese surrender. The emperor was asked why did you not invade the mainland inland with your army. His answer, NUT'S... American people have too many guns.

I'm in no way against what you are saying.  It is not substantiated but the words where because there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass..  

11 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

People don't learn and don't believe it could happen. Look at the Jewish community voting for gun control after what happened to them not so very long time ago.

47 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

People don't learn and don't believe it could happen. Look at the Jewish community voting for gun control after what happened to them not so very long time ago.

And thats why they have armed guards in their house of worship just like i have in mine in springfield. Moms against gun  violence is having a meeting at the Millburn library with Congressman Molinowski come all and join me and speak your piece. Im in District 7 which comprises union, hunterdon, somerset and warren counties.

What we've got here is failure to communicate 

I live in PA. I will not open a business in NJ. 

I also dont shop at dicks no matter how cheap.

If you need to save a buck that bad for ammo that you are willing to give money to those who want to take your guns then you should save a buck and 

Get evaluated.

I say good day sir.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

1 hour ago, thefirstndsecond said:

What we've got here is failure to communicate 

I live in PA. I will not open a business in NJ. 

I also dont shop at dicks no matter how cheap.

If you need to save a buck that bad for ammo that you are willing to give money to those who want to take your guns then you should save a buck and 

Get evaluated.

I say good day sir.

No need for you to reply i already know what you think of DICKS.  You should check out the rest of the firms that donate to politicians ref. who want to take your guns.  Wake up and smell the roses they are not the only ones.

58 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

Trolling i don't think so. Been hunting 10 years before you were even thought of.

Feel free to call me sonny if you like but age has nothing to do with it. You start a thread extolling the virtues of Dicks on this site just to get a rise out of the members. You received the reaction you were looking for and so, you're the very definition of a troll.

In fact here's the definition:

"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain."

NOW...GET OFF MY LAWN!

Guys take it easy... Mikes no troll Ken. He’s a Vet and a good guy. I’ve known him for yrs now and his son and they are top notch people as are you.

I’ve lived in Union and he’s right the nearest place is dicks. the only gun shop is heritage in Rahway in the county. Which is a 25 min ride for him. It’s convenience I get it.

Soon enough it won’t matter dicks will end up like sports authority

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its all Greek to me

On 2/22/2020 at 9:36 AM, ithaca10 said:

The guy you voted for did that to us. What's his name reads something like Murphy. 32% of registered voters voted for governor last time around. You know you can mail in your ballot.  I will keep buying from them until they stop selling. We have nothing in Union County and it's one mile from my home.

That's funny, I don't remember seeing you in the voters booth with me.