IGNORED

Dicks

ithaca10

21 minutes ago, Merkel said:

If you can’t buy from a local store, consider buying on line from stores like Natchez Shooting Supply, Midway USA, Brownells, or Rogers Sporting Goods to name a few. 

👍 Here's a few more. Sportsman's guide, Northeast outlet, Lancaster archery, sportsman's Warehouse field supply, camofire

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

30 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

The CEO of DICKS uses the money you spend to support anti gun politicians.  See my signature.

Support local shops that support you!

If you don't have anything in UNION which is hard to believe, then it sounds like a great business opportunity for someone.

https://www.hookandbullet.com/cn/fishing-union-nj/

20 minutes ago, Merkel said:

Yes, voter turnout was horrible and frankly, disgusted me.  But we shouldn’t enable people /businesses that want to take are rights away.  If you can’t buy from a local store, consider buying on line from stores like Natchez Shooting Supply, Midway USA, Brownells, or Rogers Sporting Goods to name a few. 

Can't come close to Dicks Remington 9mm ammo 50 round box $8.99.  I checked them all can't beat their price. $4 and change for 12ga target loads when i go to Lehigh. I don't purchase in bulk

41 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

The CEO of DICKS uses the money you spend to support anti gun politicians.  See my signature.

Support local shops that support you!

If you don't have anything in UNION which is hard to believe, then it sounds like a great business opportunity for someone.

https://www.hookandbullet.com/cn/fishing-union-nj/

Ray's Sport Shop closed. Effingers Sport Shop closed. Only two in Union County. And why? Maybe u should open a business in Union County if it sounds like a great business opportunity.

13 minutes ago, mightyhunter said:

Do you own a car? Have a computer? Cell phone?

Yes, Yes and yes so what's your point. Should i drive to Cabelas at least an hour away which i can't do for two boxes of 9mm ammo. When i can buy at $8.99 a box and walk their if necessary.

11 minutes ago, mightyhunter said:

Do you own a car? Have a computer? Cell phone?

He's 73 years old. Has a car can't drive far. Old school doesn't trust the internet. I've spoken with him nice guy cut him a break.Dick's is all he has left in his area to shop.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

6 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Choice.:nerd:

Sorry typo. Thanks but i don't need someone sticking up for me. Let them all go back to complain about someone stealing their cameras, stands or baiting turkeys. Oh the machine is down at Dicks you can purchase on line now.

13 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

Sorry typo. Thanks but i don't need someone sticking up for me. Let them all go back to complain about someone stealing their cameras, stands or baiting turkeys. Oh the machine is down at Dicks you can purchase on line now.

You tell em.:letsparty:

1 hour ago, ithaca10 said:

Can't come close to Dicks Remington 9mm ammo 50 round box $8.99.  I checked them all can't beat their price. $4 and change for 12ga target loads when i go to Lehigh. I don't purchase in bulk

Invest to reload.  I pay about 5 bucks a box.  I even have a press I could give you to cut initial cost

2 hours ago, ithaca10 said:

The guy you voted for did that to us. What's his name reads something like Murphy. 32% of registered voters voted for governor last time around. You know you can mail in your ballot.  I will keep buying from them until they stop selling. We have nothing in Union County and it's one mile from my home.

Yes he is one of them but two wrong never makes it right. Its two different issues anyway. One is your local government trying to take your guns away the other is pushing on national level,. boath need to be stopped