IGNORED

Cats, cats, cats

I been getting more and more pics on trail cams, starting about 3 years ago and have really peaked as of late.  None of my pics are as good as any of these in terms of quality so not gonna post. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

9 hours ago, Gobblengrunt said:

Mike, I know you’ve handled a ton of cats and have a good grasp of exactly what we have here in NJ.  Should we have a season for them?  (I know it will probably never happen!).  I live in lower Morris county and have never seen a bobcat until about 3-4 years ago.  Now I see them with regularity.  I think we have to many of them (along with other predators), your thoughts?

When you can't keep cats out of your traps, no matter how hard you try...its time for a season.

When biologists want information on any species, who do they turn too ?  The trappers !

When they need population estimates on any game species, they look at harvest quotas.

A limited and controlled season (as beaver, otter) would provide alot of data and information for biologists and the leg work would be free,,, provided once again by the licensed trapper.