IGNORED

WHO DIES TONIGHT???

Rusty

Kudos to all the bobbleheaded ninnys over the last 5 or 6 years who named their daughters, Daenerys.

Your kid is now named after a genocidal maniac who slaughtered hundreds-of-thousands of women & children.  Well done.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

3 minutes ago, BenedictGomez said:

Kudos to all the bobbleheaded ninnys over the last 5 or 6 years who named their daughters, Daenerys.

Your kid is now named after a genocidal maniac who slaughtered hundreds-of-thousands of women & children.  Well done.

Lol... I bet you're serious

1 hour ago, BenedictGomez said:

Even worse...I have a friend who has a friend who named her daughter Khaleesi.   

I just named my youngest Mother of dragons and breaker of chains..

Shit!

Mod Boc 

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

On 5/13/2019 at 4:58 PM, DBuck said:

Lol... I bet you're serious

I am.  

There are literally hundreds of baby girls over the last 7'ish years who have been named either Daenerys or Khaleesi after her dopey TV show character.

Edited by BenedictGomez

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

On 5/13/2019 at 5:57 PM, not on the rug said:

Even worse...I have a friend who has a friend who named her daughter Khaleesi.   

Point proved.

3 hours ago, BenedictGomez said:

I am.  

There are literally hundreds of baby girls over the last 7'ish years who have been named either Daenerys or Khaleesi after her dopey TV show character.

So they liked the name. There's idiots that named their kids Barack too, no that's just foolish.