Rusty

WHO DIES TONIGHT???

Do the Mountain and the Hound kill each other tonight?    

got.jpg

• Like 2

Wife and I are rewatching this season right now.  Looking forward to tonight’s episode!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChefBrian said:

Wife and I are rewatching this season right now.  Looking forward to tonight’s episode!

I read the books but didn't watch the shows.  My wife got sucked up into all the hype about the last season so we watched all 7 seasons last month.  :rofl:

• Like 4

I never read the books, but I hear the show is at best loosely based on the books

• Like 1

Lots of dying going on tonight fellas.  Some betrayal.  Some wild stuff as far as I can tell.   Although wtf do I know...this season has been wildly disappointing and underwhelming to me.  So many storylines that won't be tied up...so much crap...so little character focus.  It's a real shame that D+D crapped all over season 7 and 8 after doing such a great job for the 1st 6 seasons

• Like 1

What are the chances that Jamie kills Cersei???  

3 hours ago, Rusty said:

None. They died in each others arms...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rusty said:

I hated the way Cersei died. It was so disappointing that someone didn't kill her by slicing her throat. or something dramatic like that.

• Agree 6

3 minutes ago, DBuck said:

I hated the way Cersei died. It was so disappointing that someone didn't kill her by slicing her throat. or something dramatic like that.

If Arya would have stayed where she left the Hound she could have gutted her.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, _X7 said:

I don't even understand the whole Arya storyline in that episode.  Felt like a waste of screen time and filler.  Rest of episode was great minus the death of Cersei.  That was lame. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, _X7 said:

Arya has someone else with green eyes to take care of.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I don't even understand the whole Arya storyline in that episode.  Felt like a waste of screen time and filler.  Rest of episode was great minus the death of Cersei.  That was lame. 

I don't think it was a filler per se. I think they wanted us to see her witness things that will piss her off, like the burned kid with the toy horse. It's going to be interesting because it's pretty much down to her, Jon, and Dany. I expect some kind of twist, like maybe Jon killing Arya. I read an article this week where the writers said that after the final episode is played, they are getting drunk and not going near the internet, because the world is not going to be happy.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

My wild prediction.....The mad Queen has to die. John Snow somehow dies. Sansa and Tyrion take the throne, they are married after all, fulfilling the Stark - Baratheon/Lannister union of North and South the show started out on.

8 hours ago, DBuck said:

This is exactly how the showrunners are destroying the storyline...  Jamie was supposed to kill Cersei.  I'm 99.99% certain he will in the books. His transformation is so profound and he's GRRM's favorite character.  Soo....

At this point in time, I have no idea what will happen anymore.  They've shit the bed so badly on everything for the past 12 episodes, nothing makes me think the 13th and final episode will be any different.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

This is exactly how the showrunners are destroying the storyline...  Jamie was supposed to kill Cersei.  I'm 99.99% certain he will in the books. His transformation is so profound and he's GRRM's favorite character.  Soo....

At this point in time, I have no idea what will happen anymore.  They've shit the bed so badly on everything for the past 12 episodes, nothing makes me think the 13th and final episode will be any different.  

Agreed. The writers are pissing me off so much, I might have to leave this fantasy land for entertainment, and go back to hunting and fishing.

• Haha 1