IGNORED

Wife Did It Again!!!!

BHC

3 hours ago, BHC said:

We stopped at our local convenience store, she played a $30 scratch off and won $5000. She is always winning something....

$30 scratch off?? How many times does she play those? That's a lot of scratch, no pun intended, for 1 ticket :shock:

Congrats Joe. No domestic in the house tonight......You drove her to the store though right? :tooth:

6 hours ago, LPJR said:

$30 scratch off?? How many times does she play those? That's a lot of scratch, no pun intended, for 1 ticket :shock:

Congrats Joe. No domestic in the house tonight......You drove her to the store though right? :tooth:

She plays often cause she wins, either breaks even or a profit

Yeah I drove her to the store,  we just had a late lunch out

She plays often cause she wins, either breaks even or a profit
Yeah I drove her to the store,  we just had a late lunch out
That's good... I'm sure you two claim the winnings on your taxes right [emoji19][emoji849][emoji848]

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, yoda4x4 said:

That's good... I'm sure you two claim the winnings on your taxes right emoji19.pngemoji849.pngemoji848.png

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Yes anything over $600 must be in a check, Lottery sends us a W2 form....she has won $1000  a few times

43 minutes ago, BHC said:

Yes anything over $600 must be in a check, Lottery sends us a W2 form....she has won $1000  a few times

Yup NY and NJ it's anything over $600. But if your wife buys one in PA if you are ever over there  they will cash up to $2500 right in the store. She can fill out the W2  right there and leave with a check or cash depending how much cash they have on hand.  

23 minutes ago, hemlock said:

Yup NY and NJ it's anything over $600. But if your wife buys one in PA if you are ever over there  they will cash up to $2500 right in the store. She can fill out the W2  right there and leave with a check or cash depending how much cash they have on hand.  

I live 5 minutes from PA, I play mega, and Powerball in pa, since a winner of $248 million was won in the next town over from me

1 hour ago, BHC said:

I live 5 minutes from PA, I play mega, and Powerball in pa, since a winner of $248 million was won in the next town over from me

248 million! You could have a coffee maker in every room of your mansion in Illinois with that loot.

Some how my wife wins her share as well. I would say in the last 10 years she hit several time for a+_ total of about $15K

But at least your wife tells you. Once my wife didn't say anything about $5K win. Of  course during tax season I get a the notice from NJ lottery to declare $5K. I asked my wife and there was alot of hamana-hamana:shock: I told here don't worry honey, all is cool. When I hit big she will learn when I decide, maybe few years later after I get come back home:happywave:Since then she tries to split with me even $2 wins:shock::happywave: