IGNORED

Powerbelt Buck

Woodsman416

I’m also new to muzzy hunting and have killed 4 deer with PowerBelts this year, not 1 deer had a pass through and shots ranged from 20-60 yards. Zero blood trails on any of the deer just a few drops at the site of the hit. all deer were recovered following the last path I saw them run. I’m also amazed at the lack of trail because some of the entrance wounds were huge.

Im looking to try other bullets after this season because the lack of blood trails concerns me greatly. I’m shooting the 295 grain PBs with 95 grains by volume of BlackHorn 209 I’m amazed at zero pass throughs. 

Curious if you had a blood trail or if you saw the buck go down? 

Great buck and congratulations!

On 1/5/2019 at 10:27 PM, Woodsman416 said:

My magic bullets worked again for me last night. I had three bucks come up from the river behind me. The first buck had 4 points on the left and about 2 inches of his main beam left on the right. The second buck was an average sized 8, the third buck was bigger so I set my sights on him. I bowhunt most of the time but have been getting into muzzleloaders more and more. I really enjoy shooting them and grabbed my Omega going out yesterday instead of my bow. The shot was only 45 yards and the buck only ran 60 to 70 yards. I shot him in the left side right behind the leg. The bullet destroyed his heart (damn!) but didn't exit. I felt the bullet just under the skin on his right side. One slice of my knife and it fell out. I've been told that I shouldn't shoot these bullets because they don't expand but my findings are different. Although I still might not have enough experience to have an opinion on this, my gun DID fire when I pulled the trigger so there is that....:rofl::rofl:

20190104_204055.jpg

20190105_213423.jpg

20190105_213515.jpg

20190105_213531.jpg

We are no longee friends....CONGRATS on a nice buck

20190107_154525.jpg

7.3"??!! Whoever shot that group needs to find a different occupation.I'm no expert but I can shoot inside of 2.5" all day long. Velocity stated in my attachment is 2138. Expanded diameter .504"? I think I've already proven that wrong. I'll call bullshit on the velocity variation just because everything else is wrong why would that be right? Besides, my companies marketing propaganda is better than your companies marketing propaganda!:laughing:

https://www.powerbeltbullets.com/Triple7-pellets-zeroed-at-150yards.php