IGNORED

Mature 8 pointer down

Costam07

It's been a crazy season here in Nj for me.  Had only 1 buck I was willing to shoot on this property all season and the buck disappeared on me will post a few pics in a minute... then got pictures of this guy on the 29th and decided to name a movie to try to harvest him.  Yesterday it just all came together.  Got to the stand around 3 pm immediately saw a spike cruising around 5 pm had 3 doe come in and this guy showed up... at first he made a scrape and then it was all out chasing the doe's... luckily for me he stopped at 5 yards basically under me and I decided to take the shot.. wasn't the most ideal shot because of him being under me but I was comfortable I could put it straight down his back into the boiler room which I did.. he went 18 yards and dropped... called poops and and a friend to have them come help with the drag (actually they dragged we have a rule of you harvest you don't drag) I'm usually the one dragging not this time ... best part about it is starting it with family and friends....now off to ohio tomorrow morning hopefully it should be on.... hopefully I can put dad on a nice one out there will he guys first... here's a few pics and thanks guys.... 

20181103_210025.jpg

20181103_180452.jpg

20181103_181125.jpg

20181103_180447.jpg