IGNORED

Maine Moose Down(pic heavy)

Bowhunter444

Awesome, congrats. Love all the pics. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Very nice, congrats!  What are they doing with it at the lumber operation?
That is my guides family business the meat processor doesn't have enough time to process it so we are going to butcher it up there

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

On 10/11/2018 at 2:59 PM, Bowhunter444 said:

Started my hunt Monday morning had my guide call a bull to 20 yrs but I had the crossbow and couldn't get a shot. We have been in moose every day this week but the bulls have been locked up with cows and non responsive. Today with the heavy rain predicted we decide to drive and glass clear cuts. The third we went to had 2 bulls and a cow. The guide said get out and use the truck for a rest and get on him. The shot was 250+yrds and I anchored him in the spot. Then the hard work began. Bull has a 47" spread and check in didn't have a scale but my guide says between 850 and 900lbs dressed. He is probably around 10yrs old and a slammer bull for this area. Here are some picsimage2.jpegimage1-2.jpegimage2-1.jpeg20181011_092056.jpeg20181011_112357.jpegimage1-3.jpegimage1.jpegimage1-3.jpeg20181011_092053.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Don't know how I missed this..Congrats on a great bull and hunt! Awesome :up::up: