IGNORED

So You Think Your Shoulder is Bad!!!!!

Buck154

My EAB doe last season had the same injury.  I watched her for three years and she managed just fine most of the time.  In late winter she was usually the first deer on the bait and the first deer to get pushed off the bait.  I guess that's why they say only the strong survive, but she was smart enough to know she had to get there early before the others showed up.  She produced one fawn the three years I watched her, but for whatever reason, I'm guessing her injury, she never grew in body size.  They're one tough animal to say the least.

Edited by B B

7 minutes ago, B B said:

My EAB doe last season had the same injury.  I watched her for three years and she managed just fine most of the time.  In late winter she was usually the first deer on the bait and the first deer to get pushed off the bait.  I guess that's why they say only the strong survive, but she was smart enough to know she had to get there early before the others showed up.  She produced one fawn the three years I watched her, but for whatever reason, I'm guessing her injury, she never grew in body size.  They're one tough animal to say the least.

She just wasnt to smart when she showed up and you needed you EAB :up: