IGNORED

Well - there she is. The next 10 years of my life.

JHbowhunter

Picked up my new 28” / 60# Matthews  Triax from Simon Peter today. Tommy already had her paper tuned for me and we went outside into the extreme humidity and dialed in the new IQ sight. Add in a nice Bee Stinger stabilizer QAD ultra-rest and Matthews quiver and she’s all set. Only customization was green in the strings and black limbs. She is as smooth and as quiet and as dead in the hands as can be.  Dropping from 65 to 60 lbs was a wise move. Still it seems faster than the 2010 Z7 but not by much.  This should hopefully get me 8-10 years before I go cross-bow. (I would have gone that way now but I am concerned about deer ducking the bolt). I got a free hat! 

E1E0B443-96F9-4B5C-B85E-C369F7A7188E.jpeg

E280A184-6836-4227-B6E5-64599B984DA2.jpeg

CD938A03-447A-4986-BE73-59B0075F2503.jpeg

581534F5-96DC-4F8C-BBFB-51C1295CDE65.jpeg

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 minute ago, 3Blade said:

Very nice! And best of luck with it!!

Hopefully we will see it next to one or two of those z5 bucks you got running around!!:up:

Thanks, and that is a possibility, but really want a 150+ inch big OHIO buck this year...   

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Nice, the season couldn't come quick enough for you. You maybe out there on opening day even in 90 degree heat:happywave:

Good luck with it, sweet looking bow

I have yet to shoot my recurve this year. I have stands that need checking. A few to move.  I want to put a ground blind in my zone 2 honey hole.  Between work and life  - just no time. For the last 3 years my job was a breeze.  I architected a big deal, but had to own it and now it owns me. This might be the first opener I miss!

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

I have yet to shoot my recurve this year. I have stands that need checking. A few to move.  I want to put a ground blind in my zone 2 honey hole.  Between work and life  - just no time. For the last 3 years my job was a breeze.  I architected a big deal, but had to own it and now it owns me. This might be the first opener I miss!

I feel your pain.
I just don't prep much for the season. I go in the woods and improvise. There is always a tree out there I can climb and I really love this type of hunting.

2 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

Compared to my first and only bow some 50 years ago That is quite a Difference.  Compounds were just coming out. But I lost interest in Bowhunting do mostly to That 50 lb Bow.  Good Luck. 

E1E0B443-96F9-4B5C-B85E-C369F7A7188E.thumb.jpeg.21226076a46bdeab79ab32f98ce3914b.jpeg

bow031b.JPG

my that is quite a resemblance!  LOL

I shot a big 10pt once….