IGNORED

NJW&W 1st Annual Stevo Memorial KYL Rimfire King has been crowned!

2 hours ago, RPK0620 said:

Actually, in this picture a point is being made that "maybe" Pathman may have missed one of the targets ??

IMG_20180701_082636134.thumb.jpg.392d814625a6c37670147867725fd3b5.jpg

Ha! You guys would not of had a chance if Pathman had used his crossbow! lol

Edited by Dinger

What a great time we had.  I'd like to think Keith are putting all the hard work to make this happen thanks again pal. It was great to see and meet everyone. I know it was difficult for her but it was great to see Candi and Jess in the heat. Congulations to Jess and her husband on their pregnancy.Congratulations to John on his great shooting and winning the first crown. I think we got out of there just in time with the heat. It definitely reminded my of the old days at Ft. Dix.. I know Stevo was looking down at us and laughing.. Can't wait to do it again...

13 minutes ago, 51smd said:

What a great time we had.  I'd like to think Keith are putting all the hard work to make this happen thanks again pal. It was great to see and meet everyone. I know it was difficult for her but it was great to see Candi and Jess in the heat. Congulations to Jess and her husband on their pregnancy.Congratulations to John on his great shooting and winning the first crown. I think we got out of there just in time with the heat. It definitely reminded my of the old days at Ft. Dix.. I know Stevo was looking down at us and laughing.. Can't wait to do it again...

If people are in I'd like to go again next month I bought a CZ 455 Varmint last night should have it by next week found out about another way to shoot the KYL that sounds like alot of fun also if anybody's up for next Month chime in and we'll set it up.

On 7/4/2018 at 9:44 AM, Shortfuse said:

If people are in I'd like to go again next month I bought a CZ 455 Varmint last night should have it by next week found out about another way to shoot the KYL that sounds like alot of fun also if anybody's up for next Month chime in and we'll set it up.

Keith,

First, thank you for the time and effort you spent building the target and for putting the event together.

Second, I am in for a quarterly or better yet semi-annual shoot for two reasons.  

First, a monthly one might loose its appeal in a short period of time.  

Second, I don't think I can take a beating like that on a regular monthly basis.

Bob

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.