IGNORED

NJW&W 1st Annual Stevo Memorial KYL Rimfire King has been crowned!

Hey John (Pathman) congrats great shooting Thanks to all who participated and helped with the spotting and scoring and a special thanks to Stevo's Family for attending I'm already thinking about the next date would like to try to do this monthly or Bi Monthly

Hey thanks guys, it was my honor to be the first winner of the Stevo Challenge and be associated with this shoot in his name.

Steve was a great guy and trememdous supporter of our shooting sports, as well a fine American who gave all for his country. I’m glad his family attended and we were able to offer a bit of support to them as well. 

Keith (short fuse) has to be thanked for all his hard work putting this shoot together, as well as hand making the target, nice work Keith! That being said, I did kinda leave the door open for Keith to take the crown, but, it was not meant to be this time around, I’m sure he will be after it hard next time around. 

Also have to thank Matt (bowhunternj) for his officiating and support at the shoot. 

Hope to see more of you out there for the next shoot!

10 minutes ago, Pathman said:

Hey thanks guys, it was my honor to be the first winner of the Stevo Challenge and be associated with this shoot in his name.

Steve was a great guy and trememdous supporter of our shooting sports, as well a fine American who gave all for his country. I’m glad his family attended and we were able to offer a bit of support to them as well. 

Keith (short fuse) has to be thanked for all his hard work putting this shoot together, as well as hand making the target, nice work Keith! That being said, I did kinda leave the door open for Keith to take the crown, but, it was not meant to be this time around, I’m sure he will be after it hard next time around. 

Also have to thank Matt (bowhunternj) for his officiating and support at the shoot. 

Hope to see more of you out there for the next shoot!

You did leave the door open it literally came down to the last shot:hail:

Great day fellas! Thank you Keith for planning this event and also for all your time and work on the target. Congrats to Pathman on his Victory. Also great to see the boys come out and play. Even though it got a bit warm, a good time was had by all.....I am sure Stevo is sighting in up above. Can't wait for the next one. 

Great to see all went well and Safe Congrats to Pathman here is Your Crown now it is official as Stevo intended at the Burger King Banquet he last attended GB Marine Stevo   

th (1).jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

22 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

What an awesome time and a great turnout despite temps approaching the surface of the sun! emoji23.png

Big thanks to Keith for putting this event together and for everyone who came to participate. Always great to put faces to the names! Was also great to see Stevo’s wife Candi, their daughter and son in law. emoji106.png

And last but not least, congrats to Pathman on rising to the top today, and claiming the crown as the NJW&W Rimfire King! emoji106.png

IMG_9596.JPG

Anyone who took pics, please upload them here! emoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you guys kept your eye on Pathman,he's a little shady! lol Good shooting John!

3 hours ago, toxo said:

I hope you guys kept your eye on Pathman,he's a little shady! lol Good shooting John!

Actually, in this picture a point is being made that "maybe" Pathman may have missed one of the targets ??

IMG_20180701_082636134.thumb.jpg.392d814625a6c37670147867725fd3b5.jpg

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

15 minutes ago, Pathman said:

...but I was vindicated with an obvious hit on the 1/4” target! Let’s not report fake news RPK!😁

There is no doubt that you won.... and deservedly so! :worship: 

I was merely trying to clarify what was going on in that particular photo (not fake & not photo shopped).

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.