IGNORED

Target rich environment

B B

24 minutes ago, B B said:

Keep the farmers happy and you’ll be welcomed back for deer and turkeys.   Just don’t tell them you do it for fun.  

B6BAE502-52E9-4370-B13E-B48EFBE495AD.jpeg

Looks like Truman Capote In Cold Blood.🤣🤣🤣

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

47 minutes ago, Oddball8945 said:

what wma has groundhogs that actually dont hangout by the main road where you cant shoot them? I want to kill some 

Green wood has a decent amount but remember you can not use a rifle of any caliber for groundhogs on wma state forest or state park.   Or recreation area....

Yes, no rifles on WMAs for 'hog hunting. But I don't understand that, to be honest. We can use rifles for predator hunting in the winter when there's still deer, waterfowl and small game hunting going on. But during the summer when nothing is going on and the WMA is empty of hunters (and thus presumably safer to use rifles than during predator season), we can't use rifles on  WMA for groundhog. I don't get it.

Just gotta sneak up on them to get within shotgun range - I guess it adds an element of skill needed :)

44 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

Yes, no rifles on WMAs for 'hog hunting. But I don't understand that, to be honest. We can use rifles for predator hunting in the winter when there's still deer, waterfowl and small game hunting going on. But during the summer when nothing is going on and the WMA is empty of hunters (and thus presumably safer to use rifles than during predator season), we can't use rifles on  WMA for groundhog. I don't get it.

Just gotta sneak up on them to get within shotgun range - I guess it adds an element of skill needed :)

The answer I got was on some wma lands etc there aste more people.   Hiking fishing horse back riding etc..  not all wma but take a ride into colliers mill this week you will see a ton of hikers n fisherman.   And horse back riders