IGNORED

Who's not whatching the Super bowl today?

51smd

Bill, RD is the kind of guy that goes to a party uninvited, pisses in the punch bowl then picks a fight with a kid minding his own business playing with a GI Joe. He just likes to get a rise out of folks for his amusement. Don’t take him serious

as suppose to you the guy who can’t have a original thought and when he’s out of his league cry's that he’s being bullied ..

Bill, RD is the kind of guy that goes to a party uninvited, pisses in the punch bowl then picks a fight with a kid minding his own business playing with a GI Joe. He just likes to get a rise out of folks for his amusement. Don’t take him serious

Thank you Sir. I got it now. :up:

I have been an active member of the VFW for more that 45 years. So, speaking from experience.

I forgot just how naive folks can be....

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

as suppose to you the guy who can’t have a original thought and when he’s out of his league cry's that he’s being bullied ..

Yea ok Rd, go touch yourself some more. Any day you’d like to come try and bully me...i would be glad to oblige. But i know that’s not your style, the safety of being behind a keyboard would be lost. Run along now

AWM

The Grey Group,  https://grey.com/ is one of the advertising agencies working for the NFL.  This company recently produced the new Pringles advertisement.  Take a look at the multinational agendas of the companies involved with this grey group.  In summary the agendas are towards a global communist government run by the United Nations.  Far fetched?  Look closer.

It is an agenda of climate change, gun control, diversity and inclusion, mass undocumented unvetted illegal immigration, GMO foods (including pringles chips and crappy GMO corn beer).   Saturday night live is involved, producing anti-trump films and other democratic party propaganda.

We should recall what the NFL has attempted to do to us:  

and that the game is rigged:

https://www.amazon.com/Fix-Showbiz-Manipulations-NFL-NASCAR/dp/1932595813

Did everyone see the military personnel watching the game abroad?

And look at all vets involved in the coin toss

Stewey,

With all due respect.

Those young men and women are just glad to be out of the field.

Dodging bullets, shrapnel, and other little nasties. It is a welcome sight to relax and forget being neck deep in the shiite.

I too remember watching old stupid movies projected on an old bed sheet, that were hung from a rope across trees in the bush.

It was not the particular movie in and of itself, or what was the "Entertainment" that was playing.

It was just the brief chance to escape and to get away from it all.

Our young fighting men are only relaxing. Having a way to clear the mind of all the stress of daily life surviving in a crap hole.

The "Ball Game" allows them to blow off steam, and unwind in a safe area. Much needed R&R I assure you.

So, basically what I am trying to convey to you is: Our young fighting men don't give a damn about the game per say, they are just trying to relax and have some fun.

Now, regarding the coin toss...

That is a Political stunt.

Multi-million dollar owners trying to cover their ass by bringing in high name recognition service members to promote their phony agenda.

The owners stunt is screaming.... "Hey, look at us, we are for the American fighting man". "We love America and our Vets, etc."

I call pure bull crap, it is a stunt concocted by the owners to get the fan base back into the fold to start spending their money again.

I personally know of a Marine CMH winner whom was asked to attend at this phony Dog & Pony Show... He flat out refused them.  That in my eyes Sir, is integrity.

What motivates people to show up and be used as a pawn, is between their conscience and their God.

Again, you need to understand, what motivated one man to act a certain way does not convince the other.

Sometimes the ego is a strong driving force, maybe, it might be the mans/veterans last hoorah before he passes away and wants to be remembered by his family for participating and being recorded on film.

No one really knows.....

Just my two cents..

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

It is interesting to me how quickly patriotism has returned to the NFL.  Is it really a genuine policy of the NFL to love the USA?  How can we like the NFL with

their history of betrayal?  Will we be tricked again into watching this drivel?

Yes we will be tricked into watching it more and more.  The real players have already bet on it!   We will drink entire 30 packs of GMO corn beer.  We will stack the cases of beer on wooden carts just like the warriors in the commercial.  We will stack our fake food in layers of fake flavor.  It's time to get stupid again.

Edited by tick trawler

Stewey,

With all due respect.

Those young men and women are just glad to be out of the field.

Dodging bullets, shrapnel, and other little nasties. It is a welcome sight to relax and forget being neck deep in the shiite.

I too remember watching old stupid movies projected on an old bed sheet, that were hung from a rope across trees in the bush.

It was not the particular movie in and of itself, or what was the "Entertainment" that was playing.

It was just the brief chance to escape and to get away from it all.

Our young fighting men are only relaxing. Having a way to clear the mind of all the stress of daily life surviving in a crap hole.

The "Ball Game" allows them to blow off steam, and unwind in a safe area. Much needed R&R I assure you.

So, basically what I am trying to convey to you is: Our young fighting men don't give a damn about the game per say, they are just trying to relax and have some fun.

Now, regarding the coin toss...

That is a Political stunt.

Multi-million dollar owners trying to cover their ass by bringing in high name recognition service members to promote their phony agenda.

The owners stunt is screaming.... "Hey, look at us, we are for the American fighting man". "We love America and our Vets, etc."

I call pure bull crap, it is a stunt concocted by the owners to get the fan base back into the fold to start spending their money again.

I personally know of a Marine CMH winner whom was asked to attend at this phony Dog & Pony Show... He flat out refused them.  That in my eyes Sir, is integrity.

What motivates people to show up and be used as a pawn, is between their conscience and their God.

Again, you need to understand, what motivated one man to act a certain way does not convince the other.

Sometimes the ego is a strong driving force, maybe, it might be the mans/veterans last hoorah before he passes away and wants to be remembered by his family for participating and being recorded on film.

No one really knows.....

Just my two cents..

I respect your opin

Yea ok Rd, go touch yourself some more. Any day you’d like to come try and bully me...i would be glad to oblige. But i know that’s not your style, the safety of being behind a keyboard would be lost. Run along now

Nice to see you fantasy about me touching myself ..