IGNORED

Coyote Hunting with Dogs Oklahoma

tjfslaughter

I’ve seen some videos on these hunts. Pretty amazing how fast these dogs are and how quickly they dispatch the yote. I also imagine their trucks get beat up a bit driving around the fields.

While a bit different from hunting yotes with greyhounds, the neighbors of the NY property I hunt have been running coyotes with hounds for years. They put up good numbers annually. Usually high 30’s to 40 yotes a year. Great for us, the deer and turkeys....and we have seen a real decrease in the coyote population. Would really love to get out with them one day to see how it all goes down.

You know you are a redneck when .... you find yourself driving an old pickup with a cracked windshield in a farmfield with your kids and dogs in the truck chasing down coyotes and killing them.

All they need is a gun in the front seat to complete the picture. 'MURICA! USA-06-june.gif  :happy:

I am sure the gun is there and the kids are playing with it :happywave:

You know you are a redneck when .... you find yourself driving an old pickup with a cracked windshield in a farmfield with your kids and dogs in the truck chasing down coyotes and killing them.

All they need is a gun in the front seat to complete the picture. 'MURICA! USA-06-june.gif:happy:

https://youtu.be/S6eNfTYCjpA

Yep. Just another one of those flyover states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing.

Killing is my least favorite part of hunting. It has to be done, but I don't think I could do this type of hunting myself.

I wonder if your livelihood was being a cattle rancher if your opinion would change. Between the pigs and coyotes and all other expenses it is a tough job to run a successful farm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk