IGNORED

Man-Stuff Out the Wazoo April 13, 14, 15

12 minutes ago, TDietz said:

What?? We are probably going to camp out at Whittingham shoot the following weekend maybe you can make that. Have a good one regardless 

Interesting.  I won't be able to camp there, but I might be able to make it to one of the days.  We might be having friends from out of town stay that weekend.  Again, another last minute thing

What?? We are probably going to camp out at Whittingham shoot the following weekend maybe you can make that. Have a good one regardless 
I'll be at whittingham for the trade shoot. I'm supposed to go with my dad, brother, and pintail from the site..gotta text gobblengrunt too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Faster said:

I wouldn't mind stopping by for a bit and throwing a line in the water if its alright. 

No problem. Just understand that I'm not on any body of water, both trout streams are about a mile away and the Delaware is about 4 miles

without me, my rifle is nothing

39 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

don't think I will be making it - have fun everyone! 

NJWW members are dropping like flys!!!  :crazylol:   I purposely kept this get together low-key for the last couple weeks because I really thought I'd have to cancel with my woods road being so slick.  I will put another one on at a latter date/next year? I'll take a poll to see what works for everybody.  Jack we still have to do some shad fishing together, or trout....

Just now, TDietz said:

NJWW members are dropping like flys!!!  :crazylol:   I purposely kept this get together low-key for the last couple weeks because I really thought I'd have to cancel with my woods road being so slick.  I will put another one on at a latter date/next year? I'll take a poll to see what works for everybody.  Jack we still have to do some shad fishing together, or trout....

Man days need to occur in the months of February, March & August.   Yes hope we can get to fish...

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

18 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Oh man that cobbler looks good! Looking like rain tomorrow unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah  we're probably going to pull camp early if it's raining