IGNORED

I Hope This Doesn't Offend Rusty.....pic

rocky

I sometimes find myself at a loss for words after reading some of the stuff you "Guys" post.

As an example... Cooking, Men Cooking... which basically boils down to, Married Men Cooking.

I feel like a dinosaur on occasion reading about all of the House Chores the Men on this site actually do themselves. 

I was raised in another era where Men never entered into the kitchen. Well, except to sample a small bite of what was being made for dinner.

The only men I knew who actually knew how to cook were either the Sergeant in the Mess Hall, or an actual Professional Chef from a real restaurant.

To this day, I only on occasion light the grill for the wife. She does the actual cooking.

Even my wife refused to have me in the kitchen. The standing joke for when company comes over the house is: "Bill is the King of the House, I'm the Queen of the kitchen".

The wife butchers the animals, and cooks the critters. I only bag'em,  tag'em, and eat'em.

Why would you even want to be married if you guys have to cook, clean, work outside the home, and my favorite.... Not allowed to even have your trophies mounted in your own home?

What happened to the days when Men were Men, and women would cook and do all of the chores around the house?

Geez, there were times when even the different girl friends did different chores around the Mans home/apartment.

I am confused about this phenomenon I read about here. :popcorn:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

I sometimes find myself at a loss for words after reading some of the stuff you "Guys" post.

As an example... Cooking, Men Cooking... which basically boils down to, Married Men Cooking.

I feel like a dinosaur on occasion reading about all of the House Chores the Men on this site actually do themselves. 

I was raised in another era where Men never entered into the kitchen. Well, except to sample a small bite of what was being made for dinner.

The only men I knew who actually knew how to cook were either the Sergeant in the Mess Hall, or an actual Professional Chef from a real restaurant.

To this day, I only on occasion light the grill for the wife. She does the actual cooking.

Even my wife refused to have me in the kitchen. The standing joke for when company comes over the house is: "Bill is the King of the House, I'm the Queen of the kitchen".

The wife butchers the animals, and cooks the critters. I only bag'em,  tag'em, and eat'em.

Why would you even want to be married if you guys have to cook, clean, work outside the home, and my favorite.... Not allowed to even have your trophies mounted in your own home?

What happened to the days when Men were Men, and women would cook and do all of the chores around the house?

Geez, there were times when even the different girl friends did different chores around the Mans home/apartment.

All due respect, I stopped reading after at a loss....Too much to read on a Friday night. I feel like I am doing homework again if I read any more questions...

Edited by LPJR

Time to catch up with the times I guess for you!!!!! How are you on a computer if you are still stuck in the 50S

Well Bill from NJ what if I told you my wife works and makes dam good money. Would that get your ass motivated to help out around the house. It does mine.

After reading his post, I think that will make his head explode. It's clear he believes the woman should be home cooking and cleaning while the man is the bread winner. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

After reading his post, I think that will make his head explode. It's clear he believes the woman should be home cooking and cleaning while the man is the bread winner. 

I am definitely not the bread winner in my house, and I do cook and clean more than my wife does. That being said it comes with many benefits. I can hunt and fish whenever I want to. If I want to go away and hunt for a full month I can and I do that. It is a team that makes a marriage work, not the king of his small castle with a submissive servant.

My how things have changed for the better since the cave man days.  :up:

wait - did I somehow read that Rusty made a veggie burger?     I think it might be time to strip his mod status. 

The only thing that might save him is watching this video several times over...    Rusty - here is your homework!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….