IGNORED

Man Stuff - March 10

Rusty

Let's aim for noon.

Noon-1 shoot

1-2 split wood

2-? Fire pit and food all evening as well as shooting/stacking wood etc. Whatever.

I'm not looking for a day of labor from anyone. .. just come have fun, and if you feel like it split some wood and shoot some bows.

We can have a poker game going if anyone wants to after food.. small buy in for fun..if anyone is interested..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just want to clarify that you won't be standing around in your underwear then?  

So what exactly is a real bow? I hold my compound and it shoots so I consider that a real bow not an imaginary thing like an air guitar...What's your definition on a real bow?

You can shoot whatever bow you bring.  Just don't hit me, I'll be in the woods killing the few trees that Jay has left standing on his property.  

So what exactly is a real bow? I hold my compound and it shoots so I consider that a real bow not an imaginary thing like an air guitar...What's your definition on a real bow?

A real bow is a bow that's been whittled out of a stick of wood, I never met him but I've heard that Nomad hunts with one, no fiberglass or other manmade backing, and since the string doesn't lay along the limb, it would be considered of long bow design. England became very powerfull at one time because of their bowmen army, they killed a lot at long range. Not to be confused with fiberglass backed ​recurve bows and long bows of modern times and certainly not compound bows or cross bows​. But they're all archery, they all have pros and cons, let's just have fun shootin stuff with them

without me, my rifle is nothing

Maybe we need a new event on March 10th...

There seems to be more back and forth and talks of buttons and banning and Asshats!!

I say we settle this the old fashion way, You got a beef get it on!! Then its settled.

First match - Bill from NJ  VS. Rfdhunter

2nd match - Swampy  VS. Smoking Gun

Main Event - Thunderchicken   VS. The HOT Bar Maid!!! From LPJR and Live to Hunt beer fest!! :up:

:rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  

Mathews Halon

United Bowhunters of NJ

NWTF - Tri County Longbeards

New Jersey Outdoor Alliance

There seems to be more back and forth and talks of buttons and banning and Asshats!!

I say we settle this the old fashion way, You got a beef get it on!! Then its settled.

First match - Bill from NJ  VS. Rfdhunter

2nd match - Swampy  VS. Smoking Gun

Main Event - Thunderchicken   VS. The HOT Bar Maid!!! From LPJR and Live to Hunt beer fest!! :up:

:rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  

After Thunderchicken's wife gets wind of the main event, he will be moving into Jersey Jay's garage after the event because he will be kicked out of his house.........Good luck Thunderchicken.  :rofl:

Edited by LPJR

First match - Bill from NJ VS. Rfdhunter

2nd match - Swampy VS. Smoking Gun

Main Event - Thunderchicken VS. The HOT Bar Maid!!! From LPJR and Live to Hunt beer fest!! :up:

:rofl::rofl: :rofl:

The Hot bar maid is busy giving me a birthday present. Wishful thinking gentlemen Edited by Live to Hunt

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

After Thunderchicken's wife gets wind of the main event, he will be moving into Jersey Jay's garage after the event because he will be kicked out of his house.........Good luck Thunderchicken.  :rofl:

Finally!!! I'll learn taxidermy!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Mathews Halon

United Bowhunters of NJ

NWTF - Tri County Longbeards

New Jersey Outdoor Alliance

GREAT. IF Live to Hunt's wife is on Woods & Water and sees this, he will also be moving into Jersey Jay's garage with Thunderchicken..

Hell no you kidding I will move in with the barmaid no offense to Jay planking and all she is just a little more tone

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈