IGNORED

Man Stuff - March 10

Rusty

Well, since I am running the teacher training that day at Pequest, I can put my programs in for the morning and bail out by lunch and head that way.  Leave the rookie (TU's new hire) to run the afternoon sessions.  Sucks to be low man on the totem pole, I guess.  

• 2 weeks later...

Do I have to cook?  I hate cookin.  My buddy Bob hates it just as much as I do, so when we go elk hunting it's always a battle to get out of cooking. One year we decided to flip a coin to see who would be the cook, with the deal being that if the other guy complained then he would have to be the cook. So of course I lose the toss and become the cook, which after a couple days got real old. So I started burning the food. Or not cookin it enough, like hard potatoes, and runny eggwhites. Mixing weird stuff together like cinnamon in the baked beans. Freakin Bob will not complain. So, one day I see a pile of old died out elk turds and the light bulb goes off......that night I heated up some oil in the pan and tossed in those old turds, got em good and hot and served em up to Bob. It's dark and I hand Bob a plateful of steaming "food" and he digs right in. and he's like, "ew! what is this?" and I'm thinking, I got him now!  and he goes,  "tastes like elk shit!.........  but GOOD!!!"     :crazylol:        

without me, my rifle is nothing

What time will this meeting of the minds start?

It's up to Jay, but I would guess after lunch.  We want a couple hours of daylight for cutting wood and shooting.  Then food around grog around the fire as the sun goes down.  

Let's aim for noon.

Noon-1 shoot

1-2 split wood

2-? Fire pit and food all evening as well as shooting/stacking wood etc. Whatever.

I'm not looking for a day of labor from anyone. .. just come have fun, and if you feel like it split some wood and shoot some bows.

We can have a poker game going if anyone wants to after food.. small buy in for fun..if anyone is interested..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk