IGNORED

Feral cats

That's why I moved next to a Chinese faamily. They keep the cats in check.

Lucky no Phillopinos live by you They Eat Dogs. Plus Chinese don't eat Cats just as you will never see a Dumpster at any Chnnese Restutant ;)

Any Cat in My yard uses all 9 lives instantly they come in and don't Leave  :letsparty:

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Lucky no Phillopinos live by you They Eat Dogs. Plus Chinese don't eat Cats just as you will never see a Dumpster at any Chnnese Restutant ;)

Any Cat in My yard uses all 9 lives instantly they come in and don't Leave  :letsparty:

My Ex was from the Philippines and she never ate dog only feral cat.

I know what they do eat...rats. One of our drivers questioned someone at a miami loading dock. "Whats up with the 50 lb cases of rat being delivered?" He was told most likely chinese food. So my new theory is when you order general tsos and its that super gristly chicken, not clean tender white meat, you are eating rat. Oh and I make my own chinese food now LOL

I know what they do eat...rats. One of our drivers questioned someone at a miami loading dock. "Whats up with the 50 lb cases of rat being delivered?" He was told most likely chinese food. So my new theory is when you order general tsos and its that super gristly chicken, not clean tender white meat, you are eating rat. Oh and I make my own chinese food now LOL

Dammit!! And I like General Tso's chicken!! You ruined it!

I don't know if many of you are old enough but it use to be leagel to shoot cats in the field if they were not wearing a bell on thier collar (mid 50's)

At 76 hunting since 11yo  I recall a game code saying any dogs ruuning in the Woods - Fields during Deer Season can be shot Collars or not. Cats Fair game.  BUT when this was questioned I called NJDFAG main office and Leagal Dept. They were cluelesss and could not confimer it.  A fallow farm we hunted in Freehold had wild Dogs breeding under a Shed . Would run deer to exaustion then take it down.  One season that problem was solved. Screw the Collar and bells. They do not belong loosse running anytime of the year.

And yes I had many dogs loved every one of them and had control at all times. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Dammit!! And I like General Tso's chicken!! You ruined it!

LmFao! Sorry brother! I will say, since we started buying a good general tsos sauce at shop rite, not breading the chicken(sometimes we will) and making it ourselves over rice and broccoli at home...its been a lot better anyway!