IGNORED

Friday Will Be A Long Hard Day !!!!

BHC

Putting out my first bear bait of the season this Friday, damn it's going to be a long day

Is this the spot that's 2 miles into the woods, uphill both ways, a 200' chasm to cross, rope bridges, venomous snakes, and swarms of vicious insects? :rofl:

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

You're baiting on the private land at the top of the hill, why not just walk through the private property? Damn it Joe.... Work smarter, not harder! Unless you just want the exercise. LOL

I'd also be apprehensive of lugging bait into the Gap....even though it's going on neighboring private property, you'll likely have to show a ranger where it is to prove you aren't baiting on national park property. 

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear