IGNORED

My 2 year old is ready!...And just made my day!

outdoorslife

This girl is ready. Not too shabby for TWO! Not everything is pink in her room either and she keeps it with her "sacred items"...See pics below...

Also, the Mrs. just dropped our daughter off at the babysitter.  I just got a priceless text that reads...

Mom, "We pulled up to the stop sign where you show us the deer with the field on one side of the street and woods on the other. She points to the woods..."

My Daughter, "I see deer in there!"

Mom, "Where?"

Leah follows up with, "The trees, deer sleepinnn'"

Might not sound like much to you, but it just made my day! And she knows this isn't the time for them to be in the fields, lmao. This gal is getting raised right!

Had to share this little heartfelt moment

L-2yearsoldandreadyforbowseason!.jpg

L-everythingisnotpink.jpg

Nice! My daughter is going to turn 2 in a few weeks. I just bought her her first fishing rod. I wanted to get a bow as well. What toy bow is that and where did you get it?

I just remember it saying team realtree, haha. Sorry bud, if I notice anything else on the bow Ill tell ya. Its a cheapy but I didnt want anything else anyway for a two year old.

Wife needed to stop at Marshals before lunch one day. I told her Ill stay outside. Few minutes go by and I go in the store reluctantly(almost stayed outside for the duration), I make a left and see a wall of toys. I grab my daughter and walk over thinking lets go find a Barbie doll, lol. She grabs one with the horse and boom there it is! Staring at me..."Leah, Daddy is getting this for you!"  So she got Barbie and a bow, score!

So yea, it was at Marshals LOL

Nice! My daughter is going to turn 2 in a few weeks. I just bought her her first fishing rod. I wanted to get a bow as well. What toy bow is that and where did you get it?

Here ya go Mallard. I did some research and found it! There are a few others you can get too, a little more bow than this but still a kids toy. Heres the one my daughter has..

http://www.thetoyinsider.com/toys/realtree-light-up-archery-set/

Steve, that is just awesome! Little things that make your day like this is what it is all about. Don't blink. Before you know it, your baby girl will be off to college like mine is in two weeks.  :-(

Great post. Enjoy your little girl and the pup. Exciting times for you right now bro. Thanks again for the tips earlier......

Steve, that is just awesome! Little things that make your day like this is what it is all about. Don't blink. Before you know it, your baby girl will be off to college like mine is in two weeks. :-(

Great post. Enjoy your little girl and the pup. Exciting times for you right now bro. Thanks again for the tips earlier......

Thanks bud, will do! Good luck with yours and wish ya's nothing but the best!

Anytime lp!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk