IGNORED

Gov shut down

Drain the swamp and bring on term limits.  A politicians' only goal is to get re-elected. 

Yeah, whatever happened to this one?

"If I'm elected president, I will push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress."  - Donald Trump, 2016

Dont hold your breath.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Wow glad to hear people blaming politicians because I remember not to long ago many people where brain washed by the governor blaming public employees for all the problems they created.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

This bullshit has got to end. All these parks paid for by us and no one can go. I can only imagine IBSP this weekend. Paying hundreds for a beach buggy pass and its worthless right now. This state is just pathetic. No other word for it.

When the gov't controls the land this is what you get.  Less gov't control of land and parks means they can't shut them down.  You can't have it both ways. 

It's too easy for them to shut it down. We need a measure on the ballot for voters to approve that requires a 2/3 rds vote in the Legislature (both Houses) to shut it down, make them vote for a shutdown, not just let it shut down by doing nothing. Right now there is too much power in the hands of one or two people (Christie and Prieto or Sweeney). 

Democrats control both houses and can push through anything they want without any republican votes so they already have 2/3.  What's your point?

Thanks to the governor and our legislature not being able to do their job all the State parks like Spruce run Round Valley etc. are closed as of today thanks to these assholes,how many peoples weekends are affected by this I'm sure the gov and our legislator aren't affected by this except for the fact that they just gave themselves an extended weekend, jerk offs

Too much gov't control, but everyone here doesn't get it.  Parks should not be allowed to be closed no matter what.  State has absolute power and absolute power corrupts absolutely.  People want more stuff from gov't (other people)and then complain when gov't takes it away.  

We have vote out all incumbents . Democratic or Republican...they need to see our frustration

Now you're frustrated?  What took you so long? The rest of the country has been frustrated for 8 farking years.   Guess you finally had enough, or are you just mad at the democrats, because they are in control of this.  

We have vote out all incumbents . Democratic or Republican...they need to see our frustration

I have said that many times, but will never happen because people just continue to go pull that lever with the same letter they belong to no matter what. I would rather vote in the mailman, garbageman, high school teacher, etc over any sitting politician or anyone that has held any political office before. We need to hound these pos about working on the wants and needs of the people or they get voted out the very next election. Until people stop doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, nothing will change. It proves how many insane people live in this world.

Now you're frustrated?  What took you so long? The rest of the country has been frustrated for 8 farking years.   Guess you finally had enough, or are you just mad at the democrats, because they are in control of this.

I have been frustrated since Whtman, but people keep voting in the same old farts.