IGNORED

Vegetable gardens

Not sure yet, if it was deer they would have to put the orange fencing down and I didn't see tracks. Thinking something small.

Rabbit.

Before 2 weeks ago I would have had no idea, but there are wild gourds growing on my property and I saw rabbits in them recently, and your picture is exactly how the aftermath appeared.  Like someone cut the tops off each stem.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Buck154, be optimistic, plants aren't dead yet, and the rabbit did leave you one cucumber.  I'd say a rabbit could go right through that fence.  Double it up with 18" high chicken wire, or rabbit fence, buried a little into the ground, or fold out a couple inches tight against the ground.  You put a lot of work into that garden to let a rabbit have it.  The rabbit will be back now that it knows what's there.

Thanks. The tomato plants are the most important and not much will bother them now.

The chipmunks ate every single tomato on us last year.  It was our first summer without a dog running around and I can't believe the difference it made.   

The chipmunks ate every single tomato on us last year.  It was our first summer without a dog running around and I can't believe the difference it made.

Chipmunk are cute but I hate them at my house. They tear holes in bags of corn