IGNORED

Turkey permits

Bowhunter444

20160523_083021.jpg

Yes coyotes are legal as incidental harvest I doubled up last year. Killed the yoke at first light as it tackled my decoy. Two hours later in the same spot called in three longbeards and dropped the hammer on one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Edited by Bowhunter444

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

I got zone 14A and 14E looking forward to hunting HEALTHY this year.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

I just got email saying I was awarded, I logged in to the website to claim the permit but don't see an option to do so... guess I'll have to run to Walmart to print it out.

According to the NJ DFW website,  you can't buy them until Monday - online or at a store:

Permit Lottery Information

Application Period Closed February 22

Notification/Pickup Begins: March 6

Permit Pickup Deadline: March 27

OTC Permit Sale: Monday, April 3 at 10 a.m.

According to the NJ DFW website, you can't buy them until Monday - online or at a store:

Oh, thanks.

Email said Feb 29th:

Beginning February 29th you may claim your awarded permit(s). Permits awarded in the lottery MUST be claimed PRIOR to 11:59 pm on Monday, March 21st. Unclaimed permits will return to the permit quota and become available for Over-The-Counter Sales, which begin at 10 am on Monday, March 28, 2016

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

Oh, thanks.

Email said Feb 29th:

Beginning February 29th you may claim your awarded permit(s). Permits awarded in the lottery MUST be claimed PRIOR to 11:59 pm on Monday, March 21st. Unclaimed permits will return to the permit quota and become available for Over-The-Counter Sales, which begin at 10 am on Monday, March 28, 2016

This year isn't leap year - there is no Feb 29 :) And the 21st and 28th are Tuesdays this year, not Mondays. Notice also the year in the last sentence says "2016". Sounds like someone at fish&wildlife didn't fix the emails and they are using ones from last year.

And I still didn't get any emails just like every other year (I've yet to get any emails from any of past lotteries).

In short, the state is on the ball! :bonk:  Or as they say in the military, SNAFU.

So the email I got said this:  

Beginning February 29th you may claim your awarded permit(s). Permits awarded in the lottery MUST be claimed PRIOR to 11:59 pm on Monday, March 21st. Unclaimed permits will return to the permit quota and become available for Over-The-Counter Sales, which begin at 10 am on Monday, March 28, 2016.

Yet on the Fish & Game web page it says March 6th for start of pick up......

NJ is a state with zero communication skills.....