IGNORED

For sale: Beautiful Ruger Red Label Engraved 12ga 3" 28" Barrel

thefirstndsecond

Selling: 1,500 obo

Beautiful Ruger Red Label 12ga Engraved 3inch 28" inch barrel and 5 chokes and choke wrench

Chokes - improved cyclinder; modified, full, and 2 skeet

I purchased from a guy who had the gun as a safe queen.

I have only used maybe 3 times on a few pheasant hunts. As you can see in the picture the tang isn't even at 12 o'clock. When I closed the gun I did so gently. This was well taken care of, only bird shot, no steel. I have had it for 5 years. Do not use enough to keep. Looking to start a project.

I am listing on a couple sites.

Send a PM if interested, provide email address.. Serious inquiries only.  As I am a PA resident this must go through an FFL

Thank you for looking and the buyer will own a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. 

20170124_141557.jpg

20170124_141552.jpg

20170124_141626.jpg

20170124_141623.jpg

20170124_141808.jpg

20170124_141610.jpg

20170124_141635.jpg

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Thank you all for the kind words.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford