IGNORED

Doesnt anyone drink normal beer!!?

mattg1500

Dogfish head is one of the premier craft brewers on the east coast and in the entire country.   They make a ton of award winning beers and some of my personal favorites.  

Dogfish head does make some great beer, sadly I am back to my Bud Light though.  Our son is a huge Dogfish head fan and keeps the fridge well stocked with it, so naturally I helped him with its consumption.  At the same time, our daughter is getting her doctorate in physical therapy and her undergrad was in exercise science.  I was spending a lot of time in the weight room because a bunch of my students were on the football team and this was a great way to make a connection with them.  She brought home a big bucket of protein powder since I was spending so much time lifting.

Between the Dogfish head and the protein powder I went from 180 lb. to 205 lb.   :shakehead:  

So now I'm back to drinking Bud Light and no more protein powder.   :lookaround:   

Dogfish head does make some great beer, sadly I am back to my Bud Light though.  Our son is a huge Dogfish head fan and keeps the fridge well stocked with it, so naturally I helped him with its consumption.  At the same time, our daughter is getting her doctorate in physical therapy and her undergrad was in exercise science.  I was spending a lot of time in the weight room because a bunch of my students were on the football team and this was a great way to make a connection with them.  She brought home a big bucket of protein powder since I was spending so much time lifting.

Between the Dogfish head and the protein powder I went from 180 lb. to 205 lb.   :shakehead:  

So now I'm back to drinking Bud Light and no more protein powder.   :lookaround:   

Thats's my kind of bulking cycle.  Do that for a couple of years straight and you'll be competing in the WSM

It was, but I don't like being that heavy.  I feel best when I'm between 180 - 185.  

I usually walk around around 180-185 for most of the year.  I got up to 195 a couple years ago and hated it.  I felt slow and I definitely lost some hand speed and overall quickness.

During the summer I tend to drop to about 175 or even 170 sometimes because I'm out on my bike a lot more and I also still like to be extra lean when I'm on the beach.  Vanity is a bitch.  I know

I dropped down into the 170s 2 summers ago, after the 3rd person asked me if I had cancer I decided it was best to stay in the 180s.   :rofl:

Dude...about 15 years ago I spent several years at about 190 and was looking really big.  Life circumstances changed and I had to quit the gym and I was dating a girl who was a big runner.  I started running with her every day and stopped eating like a rabid gorilla.  I didn't realize how much weight I lost until people started telling me they thought I had AIDS.  I finally stepped on a scale and saw 161.  I had dropped 30lbs of bodyweight, much of it muscle.  It took me several years to put that muscle back on too.  I was pissed

I was 250 and dropped to 170 and felt lethargic. 200 was good for me but for Christmas i got 20lbs :(

I think I got about 10lbs fof xmas.  I can barely button any of my pants and when I sit down they dig in to me.  I put my mountain bike on the indoor trainer and have been riding a little bit.  I also finished up all of the sweets (it's  a sin to throw them away) and am back to clean living

So just how many Ever heard of or tried Rolling Rock Beer?

Like I said 50years ago it was little known and available in Nips at very few Taverns but places like VFW & American Legion in New Jersey. 

I think at that time it was available in PA. just had to look for it.

Then When ?????? it became a premium priced beer and available on Tap in DEL. PA. have not seen it on tap in NJ.  I liked it as I liked Ballantine and mostly their Ale. They went out of business due to competition and being based only in Newark Nj.  National shipping killed them. Along with Pabst. Schafer, Kruger, to name but a few of the Dozens of Brewery' thru out the Years. When I was a Local 10 Sheetmetal worker I enjoyed many a day at Ballantine in The Beer rooms ( Steinitz's ) enjoying Free beer 24-7. Many say the Union put them out of Business. Maybe so. The workers sure had it good for a lot of years. FYI they had wells 1/2 mile deep and deeper to get the purest waters that were only filtered not like the Major ones that add too many Chemicals to the water to make the waters comparable State to State. Unfortunately for health reasons no Alcohol for me Only Non-alcohol  Beer for me The Dutch one is best in my opinion  ( Korlockers  Bad spelling ). 

Is it me I do not remember Drunk driving being the problem it is today???  

at premum 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

I don't even drink beer, to me it's liquid bread. Give me a straight Jim beam. I will say a friend had some craft beer in a big 20 oz can or bottle, was in the mid teens in alcohol content. This was not "beer" by any standard definition. How high can they go and still call it beer?