IGNORED

Doesnt anyone drink normal beer!!?

mattg1500

Fellas Fellas I drink Wine with the woman not beer with boys. Yup I know I'm the same guy that shoots RAGE with the crossbow.  :rofl:

I was pretty big in to wine for a while as well.  My dad used to make wine too.  Great stuff.

I was also big in to gins, bourbons, ryes and cognacs.

With all of the amazing types of liquor and beer on the planet, I actually find it hard to believe that miller/coors/bud can even stay in business.

Guiness black lager is the newest of the hipster beers Ill buy into, if you consider it that.

But I agree, some of the new craft beers are real garbage. I had a dogfish head something or another a buddy brought by, I took one sip and it reminded me of that taste you get right before you barf.

What is "normal beer"?  Is that the crap that looks like piss and has no flavor or body?

I've been brewing my own for over 20 years.

You described Budweiser to the t there are a lot of craft beers that R good but some R rotten. Rolling Rock was the cheapest beer growing up VFW had Nips 25Cents.  Now I see it on Tap and considered a Premium Beer at Premium prices 

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Guiness black lager is the newest of the hipster beers Ill buy into, if you consider it that.

But I agree, some of the new craft beers are real garbage. I had a dogfish head something or another a buddy brought by, I took one sip and it reminded me of that taste you get right before you barf.

Dogfish head is one of the premier craft brewers on the east coast and in the entire country.   They make a ton of award winning beers and some of my personal favorites.  Sam really pushes the boundaries though and some of the things they make are a bit too obscure or just plain weird for my tastes though.   So generalizing an entire brewer by a sip of one beer you had is kind of a weak sauce way of analyzing things.  It would be like test driving a nissan sentra or dodge dart and saying that all nissans or dodges suck

Q:  What do Coors Light and sex in a canoe have in common?

A:  They're both f---ing close to water.

Well, Compared to full body beers Coors light is indeed a little watery.. And that is EXACTLY 1 of the two reasons why I like it.. There are only 3 things on earth that satisfy me when I am  genuinely thirsty.. Cold Water, Cold Pepsi,  and or Cold Coors light.. NOTHING ELSE.. Now just because Coors is my "go To " brew doesnt mean I don't drink or haven't tried other brands, especially if someone else is buy'n.. I've traveled the world over and usually drink whatever is popular or brewed local in a given Country.. My philosophy is, and I've said this many times before, "when in Rome act like the Romans ".. I've probably tasted more beer from abroad then all you light weights combined.. And yet I always come home to Coors.. So my choice of preferred suds isn't an ignorant one.  My choice has more to do with a beers usefulness rather than pure taste..  The second reason is the  After Taste..  The taste of a full bodied beer beats anything light hands down, cant deny it. German Alt beer is the BOMB.. But I can only drink them in moderation because if I over do it, the next morning I taste it every time I burp.. And it doesnt taste nearly as good then as it does while i'm drinking it.. And While most beers will give u gas, the aroma emitted  after a night of drinking the Darker beer will stop a charging rhino at ten paces vs light which should keep you at the the nasty but tolerable level.. 

:D

I never got the whole IPA thing... I am a lager/pilsner man - with some good ales but not if it has the word IPA anywhere near it.    I like a good guiness or oatmeal stout too.   Yuengling is a solid beer - I could live on that over most the rest.   Miller lite when feeling like more than a few...    Oh and as for that 9$ to 13$ a six back beer - I would have to say anything Brooklyn makes and Yards Brawler are about the best.

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

hahaha they do!!!

You've obviously never driven a Z car or G35 before.  Knocks the doors off of anything even close to it in the price range and with a few grand in mods it knocks the doors off of anything that costs twice as much.

Nissan/Infiniti is my go-to brand of vehicle.  I've owned quite a few over the years and quite honestly there isn't another brand of vehicle out there that does what those vehicles do and looks as good doing it.  Every time I'm in the market for a vehicle I get tempted by another company,  but then I look at the styling and look at the numbers and Nissan wins every time.  

I have to admit that I'm tempted by BMW lately.   There may be an M5 in my future

As for dodge well that was just another example I used.  I've never owned one and probably never will

Edited by not on the rug

Drove em like em but dont love em. A friend has a 12 mustang with a helion turbo kit think the kit cost what the car did used! Thats a door knocker! Ive owned dodge and your not missing anything there! Me and my non hipster taste buds are gonna have a yuengling now and sit by the fire! :)

Drove em like em but dont love em. A friend has a 12 mustang with a helion turbo kit think the kit cost what the car did used! Thats a door knocker! Ive owned dodge and your not missing anything there! Me and my non hipster taste buds are gonna have a yuengling now and sit by the fire! :)

Not really a mustang guy, but the newer ones aren't too bad and with a few tweaks to them they move pretty quick.  They still don't handle all that great compared to some of the other toys out there, but they're not too shabby

Enjoy the brew.  Cheers!

My dodge has almost 200K miles on it and it's a 1999. I could drag whatever you're zipping around with if I chained you to my bumper. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proud owner of a 5 star tuned f150! Even if sleep late i can make it to my stand on time! Vroom vroom