IGNORED

Bear Harvest Updated Totals

Rusty

2017 will be last year of Hunt . Cause the New Democratic gov will hand pick his own judges and they will stop the hunt .

Sad but true

you really are gloom and doom when it comes to the bear hunt.

At this point I feel the DFGW isnt buckling to public emotion.

Bears are def still in numbers way too large to exist here in such a populated state.

Instead of always being gloom and doom, push the positive reasons for the hunt, and allow your kids the same opportunity your dad gave you .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Well, the bear I was after didn't show last night and I am confident in saying that I think he denned up.  His activity at the site has been less and less and his last 2 visits were 1/2 hour walk thrus instead of sleeping there all night and protecting his cache as he has done in the past.

Good Luck to anyone that still has bears in their area !!!

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

2017 will be last year of Hunt . Cause the New Democratic gov will hand pick his own judges and they will stop the hunt .

Sad but true

That's more than a little bit uninformed wouldn't you say? The idea that all the judges will have retired on their own and a new governor will have time in the first few weeks in office to plug in all new judges is ridiculous at best. It is not going to be easy to overcome state Supreme Court decisions made in the past. That doesn't mean a new governor sympathetic to the antis can't stop a hunt, but he won't be nominating an entire new set of judges at every level of our court system throughout the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's more than a little bit uninformed wouldn't you say? The idea that all the judges will have retired on their own and a new governor will have time in the first few weeks in office to plug in all new judges is ridiculous at best. It is not going to be easy to overcome state Supreme Court decisions made in the past. That doesn't mean a new governor sympathetic to the antis can't stop a hunt, but he won't be nominating an entire new set of judges at every level of our court system throughout the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is not going to be easy to go against established policy as far as the game code also.

That idiot Murphy running for Governor is pandering to these clowns and Lesniak is as well.

#bearcult

It is not going to be easy to go against established policy as far as the game code also.

That idiot Murphy running for Governor is pandering to these clowns and Lesniak is as well.

all 6 of them?

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.