IGNORED

I'm ashamed to ask, but I need some help.

GhostBear

No worries, I go back then because that's when MarineMax in Brick where I work is calling back all the techs, so it's not just me going back to work, it's the entire crew, our season starts then, believe me when I spoke to my boss after I was clear for work on Jan 2nd I asked to to return the next day!!!! But it came from corporate we all start February 5th. Just how it is.

He also told me that there will be tons of overtime available in March till about mid May, I plan on working every possible minute of it they offer, and completing side work on my days off.

Edited by GhostBear

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

When you get squared away, and slow down a bit let me know, I have a yamaha f150 tilt/trim issue been kicking my ass for a couple years now. Keeps wanting to not operate, losing  fluid somewhere. Its been taking apart, cleaned and new actuater valve, still giving me trouble.

When you get squared away, and slow down a bit let me know, I have a yamaha f150 tilt/trim issue been kicking my ass for a couple years now. Keeps wanting to not operate, losing  fluid somewhere. Its been taking apart, cleaned and new actuater valve, still giving me trouble.

PM sent, give me a shout. Thanks!!

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

No worries, I go back then because that's when MarineMax in Brick where I work is calling back all the techs, so it's not just me going back to work, it's the entire crew, our season starts then, believe me when I spoke to my boss after I was clear for work on Jan 2nd I asked to to return the next day!!!! But it came from corporate we all start February 5th. Just how it is.

He also told me that there will be tons of overtime available in March till about mid May, I plan on working every possible minute of it they offer, and completing side work on my days off.

I’m not an accountant but I would like to see the reason why they would keep you payed off and bring you back on overtime. Seems smarter to bring you back earlier and just pay you regular time. There must be some sort of rationale for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not an accountant but I would like to see the reason why they would keep you payed off and bring you back on overtime. Seems smarter to bring you back earlier and just pay you regular time. There must be some sort of rationale for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Historical data is what they are going by. Guys don't think about boating in January and February. They all show up to get there boats ready in May. Just go to any bow shop in August and you will know what I mean.

Well, yeah lunatic that's partly right, generally customers start to call in and check on thier boats mid to late January, some sooner, some later, we use February to take care of some service issues picked up during the winterize season and do those, then beginning in March we start getting boats ready for the season, that's when it gets crazy as everyone starts to think about getting on the water, each tech can expect to be commissioning as many as 8-10 boats a day, and some of our slip boats top 80 feet, those alone take a half day to do, plus getting new boat perchaces P.D.I'd sea trialed and delivered, has us techs going nonstop, plus we could use 4 more good techs to take up slack!! Lol, the overtime comes with just keeping up the launch schedules and meeting due dates.