IGNORED

Perfect gift for my Golden Anniversary, (with my first love, bowhunting)

TDietz

Thanks Guys, I really appreciate all the kind words and well wishes. I forgot to mention that I pulled a rookie mistake, lol...forgot my pull-up rope for my bow. Had to hook it on the steps above me as I climbed, then hang off the back of the tree to a screw in a bow hanger...no lifeline, all while running at about 60%,  dumbass, I gotta work on that

without me, my rifle is nothing

16 hours ago, maximus66 said:

That bow has been waiting a long time for you to embrace her. I think you did her justice on the reunion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always figured I'd end my bowhunting career by carrying that bow, (I hope this isn't my final season!! lol), but last fall I realized I was looking at a half century of bowhunting and decided then to carry her this season during the regular, October, season then switch over to my "serious" bow, 55# Predator, when things start to heat up,but because of my physical limitations I couldn't handle the heavier bow.....I definitely feel like a "Great Spirit" was looking over me and put me together with that bow and that buck at this time in my life. I never had a buck come that easy. Hell, I spent more time making the arrows than I did on stand!! lol

Anyhow, Big Thanks to all from the bottom of my heart

without me, my rifle is nothing