IGNORED

Climbing Stands

XtremeHunter

Interested in purchasing a climber..  Looking for a good brand....  Doesn't have to be too fancy but something that is reliable and safety won't be a concern obviously.  Won't mind paying more for a more reliable climber.  What brands are best to look at and any particular models that you guys have/like?

Summit is a good choice I had an open shot the original one that I loved but it was stolen from mu truck.. I replaced it with an x stand sit n climb...  weighs 11 lbs very stable and easy to climb..  down side is its like a hang on for comfort..  I can sit in it for about 6 hours before it starts to get uncomfortable

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Been using the same Lone Wolf hand climber for the last 10 years.  Good if you want compact, and are in good shape.  Takes a little arm strength compared to some of the other.  Some of the others are more comfortable also.  Good for me shooting the longbow with no rail in the way.

That's why I like the x stand.   The rail to sit n climb folds up

30 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Summit is a good choice I had an open shot the original one that I loved but it was stolen from mu truck.. I replaced it with an x stand sit n climb...  weighs 11 lbs very stable and easy to climb..  down side is its like a hang on for comfort..  I can sit in it for about 6 hours before it starts to get uncomfortable

Will take a look, thank you!

8 minutes ago, XtremeHunter said:

Was looking into that model, do you have the viper classic or viper SD?

https://www.summitstands.com/accessories/internet-specials

Someone on this site gave a heads up on the accessories for sale from Summit. I ordered a set of side accessoies bags for 1/3 the normal price.......Good luck in your search