IGNORED

November 6th can't come soon enough

jerseybowhunter

Been going to lower eastern shot Maryland the past 2 years, hunting the crazy thick public land. Hung some cameras including my new Spartan wireless cam a few weeks ago. Got a few young 8pts on cam and wasn't impressed compared to the last 2 years pictures until the cam just sent me this beauty, my stand is right on the edge of a bedding area. I just hope he stays around another 2 weeks and comes out a half hour earlier

IMG_1979.JPG

My son and I are heading down on November 4th to hunt the Virginia muzzle loader opener on the 5th. We are going down next weekend to check my trail cameras and to pout in several ground blinds. It's going to be bittersweet because, my father passed away last month and this will be the first time that we'll be hunting without him.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

My son and I are heading down on November 4th to hunt the Virginia muzzle loader opener on the 5th. We are going down next weekend to check my trail cameras and to pout in several ground blinds. It's going to be bittersweet because, my father passed away last month and this will be the first time that we'll be hunting without him.

I know the feeling Tarhunt. The year we hunted Maine after mine passed just wasn't the same after all those other years. Good luck in VA with your son

Edited by Silver Belly62

I know the feeling Tarhunt. The year we hunted Maine after mine passed just wasn't the same after all those other years. Good luck in VA with your son

It's going to be hard. My dad always did the pre scouting for us. He always called me with the updates on what bucks were spotted out in the fields. I always knew that the day would come but, I always hoped that he would live a long life. It's going to be difficult the first year but, we'll get through it.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Leave your old man a piece of strap, my father is disabled but he was never a hunter. He does enjoy butchering with me even if he's shaky as shit and chops it all up ( would never tell him that) but wouldn't have it any other way as that's the only way he leaves his bed outside of fishing from a chair during summertime. When he goes that will be something I do for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk